Elico Decahedron

Preface

Lottie smiled as she turned up her iPod, letting the sweet sweet music flood through her mind, the well crafted lyrics, the amazing guitar solos, the beat created by the intense drumming, the amazingly harmonised voices.

It was the usual routine: school finishes, walk home, get chavs making fun of you, yell abuse at the chavs, beat the chavs senseless, get home, watch tv, go on the computer, go to bed. Lottie was pretty, beautiful in fact. She had medium length dyed black hair, her fringe dyed blonde, she had several piercings and an attractive face to say the least. Her slim frame was clad in dark clothes: skinny jeans and band t-shirts mostly, when the weather called for it a leather jacket would be worn, but in late spring; jackets were not essential.

Her beautiful, enticing eyes were daily subjected to heavy eye make-up and her hair was often tackled by a pair of searing hot straightners. She was, if we're being completely honest, astoundingly beautiful.

Lottie lived with her mother and whichever man her mum decided could move in with them, of course, that also meant that when the time came for said man to be kicked out because they'd broken up, lots of shouting. Lottie wasn't particularly bothered, the men in her mother's life often spoilt Lottie in a vain attempt to try and win over her mum and get into her pants.

Arriving outside her house Lottie noticed that her mother was not home, no car in the driveway. She was probably out at work or something. Lottie grinned, she had the house to herself...

With no boyfriend to invite round she decided instead to ring up and irritate her best friend John until he came over and then she planned on turning up her music really loud and talking to her friends from various locations around the country on her laptop until John arrived.

By the phone there was a small note from her mother.

She wouldn't be home until the next morning as she had a date.

Excellent.

Lottie smirked as she began to dial numbers and then sprinted off to find all her mum's booze so that she could get John plastered and then film him doing all sorts of stupid stuff.

Life was very very sweet to Lottie Roberts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it Lottie!
A/N
This is not factual in any way.