Elico Decahedron

So...It's Been A While?

Their lips met at a delicate point, pressing further with each moment that they remained entwined within the moment. His hands were within her hair and her fingers were an entirely different matter. Clothes seemed to disappear as though in a false reality as they fell back onto the bed that neither of them realised was there.

Her mum and his girlfriend were the back of both their thoughts as the covers seemed to engulf them, warming their already hot embrace. Caution was thrown to the wind, with no need for “what ifs?” to hang over the young couple.

She remembered thinking, as he lay on top, giving one final kiss before he would thrust within her, that Ali Paul was one sexy man.


“Dominos or Pizza Hut?”

The words that woke her from her day dream.

“Hm?” she looked up at her mum.

“I know you’ve been out all day with that Becky, who really should get some morals, by the way, but you’re not oblivious to the earth; what do you want for dinner?”

“Oh, Pizza Hut please, with the cheese crust?”

“Sure thing, I’ll call and set off down, not paying a fiver for delivery.”

“Mmm, kay.”

“Ali’s asleep upstairs but he shouldn’t be down, too tired and…”

“MUM!”

Grinning, she grabbed her mobile off the side, calling for food as she looked for her car keys in the kitchen, calling out a “goodbye” as she slammed the door, most likely with her hips. For someone of a “certain age” as Lottie liked to phrase it, she was a little deluded about being the “mature” one in the family.

Lottie had only been home for the past hour, leaving Becky to throw water balloons at Timmy and Richard, hoping she wouldn’t switch to the rocks and get arrested for assault…again. Flicking through the channels, she spotted a documentary about the male anatomy that held her gaze that held her gaze until a loud crash echoed down the stairs.

She had expected to see an injured cat tumble down and demand compensation food.

She hadn’t expected to see Ali wander down the stairs in her mum’s dressing gown.
♠ ♠ ♠
July? Nah, That's not too long ago :shifty: What? I've been busy? And yes, I am aware of the many more I must update.

I felt in the mood to do this one though xD

While working very hard on my physics.

Obv.

And it's short, so obvious failure there.