The Day After My Suicide....

The Accident...

"Oh My God!" screamed Michael, staring in complete horror at what had just happened. What seemed like hours were only seconds until they ran out of the car to the person lying lifeless on the road. " Please wake up... Can you hear me?" asked Tom trying desperately to think of what he should do.

"We should take her home!"

They ran into the car carrying her carefully. Driving as fast as they could, they made their way home to 28 Rose Avenue.

Trying not to alarm their neighbours, they ran inside to explain what just happened. " She came out of nowhere! I tried to stop but I was too late..." explained Michael staring at his mother for forgiveness.

"Well we might aswell keep her here for now. Just until she recovers... Lets hope she wakes up soon, 'cause if she doesn't we'll have no choice but to take her to the hospital. Then how will we explain our selves?" replied Maria, ordering them to calm down. She was a quiet woman, who always knew what she was doing. Since her hustband left her to raise three sons on her own, she grew stronger through the years and made it clear that she needed noone. "Was there anything with her?" she continued.

"Nothing." they both replied.