Status: On Break

It's a Riddle, Figure It Out

Chapter One

"Riah get your butt down here!" One of my dad's 'employees' yelled from down stairs.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back.

He is soooo anoying I thought to myself.

I ran down the stairs of the Malfoy masion. When I got down stairs there were ten people. Five men, four women, and Draco.

"What is everyone doing here?" I asked.

I had lived with the Malfoys since I was 6 months old. I was kind of used to the random people, but I wasn't used to them all staring at me.

"They were just leaving honey," Narcissa smiled fakely.

I knew she was lying but I wasn't going to question it. I looked around the room as they grudgingly left the house. I had always thought that one of them was really creepy, and as he left the house he said, "Don't worry, he'll be here soon, and the family shall be renewed."

This scared me and I looked over at Narcissa, searching for some clue as to what he was talking about. She pushed him out of the door and came over to reasure me.

"Why don't you and Draco go out for the day? Here's some money," Narcissa said, handing me some money and pushing me and Draco out the door. I smiled at Draco, we were both used to his mom being crazy.

I pulled some parchment out of my pocket and called for my owl. She flew down and landed on my shoulder. I wrote a quick note, and pulled my ponytailholder out of my shoulder length black hair, tying the the letter to Trinity's leg.

"Wesley," I said, and she flew off.

"Can we go?" Draco said, rolling his eyes.

He never seemed to like Wesley, although I never understood why.

We walked out the guest house and grabbed the flue powder, and threw it into the fireplace. I stepped in first and yelled, "Diagon Alley!"

I climbed out of the fireplace and a couple seconds later Draco appeared and stepped out of the fireplace. I looked around and saw Wesley sitting outside an ice cream shop holding two ice cream cones. He saw me and waved. I waved back and walked over to him.

"Hey hun, I got you your favorite flavor, I would have gotten some for Draco too, but I didn't know what flavor he wanted," Wesley said smiling.

Draco rolled his eyes and went inside to get some ice cream.

"Thanks, I'm sorry about Draco, he's a little stupid sometimes," I said hugging Welsey and taking your mint icecream.

Draco came back out, holding an icecream cone, he sneered at Welsey.

"AAHHH! I've had it!" I screamed, "Come with me, NOW DRACO!"

He shrugged and I dragged him over to a place where Wesley couldn't hear you.

"Draco! What is you problem?" I asked, frustrated.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Draco said, playing inocent.

"Don't mess with me Draco!" I said, "Why are you so hard on Wesley?"

"If your dad knew you were dating a half blood-" Draco started but I cut him off.

"My dad?!" I screamed.

Draco instantly shut up, he knew I hated talking about my dad.

"My dad is dead Draco!" I yelled, and stormed off.

Draco stood there, looking at the ground.

"What's wrong?" Wesley asked, when he saw that I was crying.

"It's nothing Wes, can we just leave?" I asked, tears falling down your cheeks.

"What about Draco?" Wesley asked, really confused.

"He's not coming," I said angrily.

Wesley and I walked through diagon Alley to Gringotts. I got my key and followed the goblin to the cart.

"Smile," Wesley said for the tenth time.

I just looked at him and gave him a sarcastic half smile.

"Come on," Wesley smiled,"You can do better than that."

I just looked at him in a 'no I can't' way. He smiled and started tickling me, I started laughing, "alright...alright..I'llsmile, just....stop...tickling..me," I said in between laughs.

He stopped tickling me, and I smiled at him, "see, now there's that perfect smile, I love so much," Wesley said proudly.

I leaned in and kissed him. I felt his tounge lip your bottom lip asking for enterance into my mouth, and as I opened my mouth to let him in I thought, ~I have the most pefect boyfriend in the world. How did I get so lucky?~
But after a while, I started to think about Draco. ~No~ I thought, ~don't think about Draco, think about the amazing guy whose tounge is exploring you mouth right now!~ I ran my fingers through Wesley's hair.

Such perfect hair.

But Draco's hair is better.

No! Stop thinking about Draco!

Mmmm but Draco is so hot

Augh, no snap out of it. Draco is scum, Wesley is amazing and you love him

Wesley pulled away from me, "Are you okay hun," he asked, worried, "you kinda stopped kissing."

"Sorry, I was just thinking, and I geuss I kinda zoned out," I smiled.

"Your vault, Miss," the goblin said as the cart stopped.

I never told them my last name, I hated the looks people gave me when I said it. I used to use my last name in Gringotts, because the goblins didn't care much about who I was, or who I had the same last name as, but then people started overhearing me and I stopped. People could be so rude, just cause you're related to someone doesn't mean you're exactly like them. The goblin opened the vault and I grabbed a few handfulls of gold from the pile. The goblin closed the door and I got back in the cart.

Wesley and I walked around Diagon Alley for while, he carried my bags around while I shopped, I had bought most of my school stuff the week before, so we were just having fun. I knew I going home without spending at least five hours shopping would worry Narcissa and she would blame Draco. I knew Draco deserved it, but for some reason I didn't want him getting punished, besides, why would I pass up an opportunity to spend time with my boyfriend.
We sat down at a resteraunt, and a really cute waiter came up to our table. We ordered and a few minutes later he arrived with our drinks.

"Here you are miss," he smiled, setting a butterbear on the table, "but if you don't mind my saying so, it's a little early to be drinking."

"I don't play by the rules," I said, smiling flirtatiously, and handing him a peice of paper.

The waiter walked away smiling.

"Ria!" Wesley said loudly.

"Relax Wes, the paper didn't say anything, I just like messing with you," I smiled, "you're cute when you're jealous. 'I don't play by the rules'? Come on, you gotta give me more credit than that."

Wesley laughed, "it was a kind of stupid line, but would you quit doing that?"

"Oh, but it's so much fun," I said in a baby voice, "now come on, let's get out of here before he relizes that paper is blank."

Such a tease, but it's sweet that Wesley is so protective.

We ran out of the resteraunt and through Diagon Alley, we were laughing our heads off. We weren't paying any attention
to where we were going. I was laughing so hard, that when I ran into someone, I hardly even noticed.

I'm on the ground I thought to myself, regaining my sense of reality.

"I'm really sorry Ria," a familiar vioce said.

I saw a hand reach out to help me up.

"No thanks Malfoy," I said looking up at him as I stood up.

He stared at me, looking hurt. I only called him by his last name when I was REALLY mad at him.

"I-I'm gonna...go," he said, turning and running off.

"Draco! I-" I yelled, but he was already gone.

Geuss we're even
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and I'll love you forever.