Status: On Break

It's a Riddle, Figure It Out

Chapter Two

I got home, thoroughly depressed. Wesley had walked me home, and I was exhausted. I was so upset that I didn't even kiss Wesley goodbye.

"I'm home," I called as I closed the door.

~Like anyonme cares what I do anyway~ I thought bitterly.

Just as I thought that, Narcissa rushed into the room.

"Honey, don't you want to go to your room?" she said, pushing me towards the stairs, "you must be exhausted."

I looked at her like she was crazy, but didn't argue. As I was starting to climb the steps, I heard a clattering of footsteps and turned around to find two men and a woman staring up at me.

"You don't have to leave just yet," a tall woman with long black hair said.

But Narcissa's dagger filled glance at her, and then quite, expectant look at me, told me otherwise.

"No, I really am very tired, I think I'll just head up to my room and take a nap," I said, smiling sweetly.

Narcissa smiled and ushered everyone towards the ballroom, saying something about not disturbing me with this buisness. I truned and walked up the stairs, confused, but not really caring what my dad's old employees did. When I got upstairs, I was going to go to my room, but instead, turned and walked down the hall toward Draco's room. I pushed the door open, timidly.

"I'm sorry Draco," I said quietly.

He jumped and turned around to look at me.

"I was upset," I said, "I know you didn't mean to say that, I just don't understand why you did."

He looked at me, but said nothing. I walked over to his bed, and sat next to him, looking at the floor.

"I don't like Wesley," he said softly.

I lookedat him, my eyes asking him to go on.

"He's not good enough for you, that's what I meant by that comment earlier, I didn't mean to bring
your dad into it."

I stared at him for a while.

"Is that your idea of an appology," I asked, "Your boyfriend isn't good enough for you?"

He looked down at the floor.

"Thanks Draco," I said standing up, "thanks a lot."

With that, I walked out of the room, slamming the door behind me. I stomped back to my room, and
slammed the door.

He is so abnoxious!

You got that right

Wait. Did you just agree with me?

Yes, I do that some times

No you don't.

Well I am now. Can we just get back to the subject at hand?


Oh....right. Why did he have to bring up my dad? And what was all that about Wesley not being good enough for me?

Maybe he's jealous

What? He is not

Just saying

Well don't, cause he's not jealous

Okay, okay, he's not jealous

A knock on the door pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Come in," I called, even though I didn't really want to talk to anyone. A house elf entered the room.

"You are wanted in the dining room, Miss" the elf said, and truned to leave.

"Thank you," I said.

I followed the elf out of my room, and walked down to the dining room. Everyone was sitting around the table, 9 people, plus Narcissa, Lucious, and Draco. Draco looked angry, as if he had been pulled away from something important. I sat down as an elf came into the room and placed food in front of everyone. I ate my dinner, silently listening to Lucious talk about some ministry thing. I kept noticing people rubbing the bottom of their wrists, everyone rubbing the same spot. It seemed odd that they all had something bothering them in the same place. I tried to put it out of my mind, but it nagged at me all night.

You know what that spot is

I don't know what you're talking about

Yes you do

Nope

Don't you think it's odd that they're all rubbing that spot in particular?

No

Don't lie to yourself

I'm not

Yes you are, you know what that spot is

Shut up. It's a coincedince

I looked up, and Draco was staring at me. He had clearly realized that something was bothering me.
After dinner, I went up to my room to pack for school. We were leaving tomorrow, and I needed any excuse to get my mind off of everything that happened that day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys. I know it was short, but the next chapter will be more eventful and longer. Please comment and subscribe.
Need more comments if I'm gonna update.
WE'RE GOING TO HOGWARTS!!!!!!!!