Status: On Break

It's a Riddle, Figure It Out

Chapter Three

I woke up and jumped out of bed excitedly. Today was the day I got to go back to Hogwarts. I quickly showered and threw on a black, pleated mini skirt and a black tank top with the word ‘Slytherin’ written across it in green, sparkly letters.

"Draco! Wake up it's time for school," I listened to maid yelling at him.

I stood in front of the door, tapping my foot.

He thinks because he's rich, he can hold everyone else up.

Well, it sure seems like he can

No he can't!

I stormed up the stairs and into Draco's room.

I threw some muggle clothes at him, and screamed, "Draco, if you don't hurry up, I will get a house elf to apparate us there without you!"

He glared at me, but took the clothes and went into the bathroom to change.

Much better, I thought, turning around, and walking happily down the stairs.

Draco finally walked through the door and grabbed hold of his mother's arm. He looked mad, but he knew that if he said anything with his mom there, he would get in trouble. I took Narcissa’s other arm and braced myself for the suffocating feeling to come. We aparated to kings cross, with Narcissa. A houself apparated next to us with or trunks. I took my trunk and got a cart

Draco tried to follow, but his mom was too busy giving him kisses and telling how much she was going to miss him. I watched him being smothered for a couple seconds before running, full speed into the barrier. I looked around the platform at all the parents saying goodbye to their kids, and felt a little sad.

I wish I knew my mom. I thought, a little disappointed.

I quickly found Wesley and my best friends Avery and Kara. I pulled Wesley into a hug and gave him a quick kiss. When we pulled apart I saw Draco scowling at me. I ignored him and boarded the train with Wesley and Avery. Kara ran off to find George Weasley, whom she was currently dating, so I told her I’d save her a seat. We found a compartment towards the back. We were sitting in the compartment, with me on Wesley's lap, when Pansy Parkinson poked (teehee alliteration) her head inside the compartment. "This one's pretty much free," she called. Draco looked inside, and started to turn around.

"Come on Draco, we've checked almost every other compartment," she whined, and he sighed and sat down.

I smiled. "How was your summer Pansy?" I said cheerily.

"It was fine, I went to America for three weeks," She said, smiling.

"Wow, that's cool," I couldn't help but giggle, and she looked at me angrily.

"I'm sorry Pansy, I wasn't laughing at you," I giggled, "Wesley was kissing my neck, and it tickled, I said, hitting Wesley’s arm playfully.

"You two are such a cute couple," Pansy gushed.

Draco scoffed, and I smirked at him, "jealous Draco?" I asked.

"No, me and Pansy could be like that if we wanted to," Draco said, defensively.

Pansy laughed, and he glared at her. Wesley kissed my neck again, and I giggled. The whole ride was pretty much like that. Kara set of a firecracker in George’s face; Wesley tried to get me to change in the compartment with him; and Crabbe and Goyle acted like idiots, you know the usual.

We arrived at Hogwarts and Kara and George ran off to find Fred while me and Wesley climbed into a carriage. Wesley and I started making out the second we got into the carriage, so Avery ran off after George and Kara, and Draco, Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle waited to get in the next one.
♠ ♠ ♠
That, my friends, is what we call a filler.
Now, I have a bit of writer's block, so it would be great if you could comment with ideas.
I'm not putting up a new one until I get at least three comments.