Status: On Break

It's a Riddle, Figure It Out

Chapter Four

I pushed Wesley off of me as soon as we were out of Draco's view. I don't know why, but for some reason I just wasn't getting into it. I had only started kissing him in the first place, so Draco wouldn't share a carriage with us. He was pissing me off with his stupid death glares at Wesley.

"What's wrong hun?" Wesley asked, slightly concerned, but mostly wondering why I didn't want to keep making out.

"I just don't feel like it right now," I answered, truthfully.

"You seemed fine with it when we were around your friends," Wesley snapped.

I stared at him, shocked. He never raised his voice with me.

"It has nothing to do with them," I attempted to reassure him.

"Or maybe it's just Draco," he was getting angrier by the second.

"What?!" I screamed.

"You heard me. Maybe you just want to show off in front of your little love puppy." He was screaming now.

"What are you talking about?!" I was yelling now too.

"Oh, don't play dumb with me. You know he has a thing for you! Are you and idiot?! It's so bloody obvious!"

I just sat there, stunned. Draco, liked me?

"I, I," I didn't know what to say, I couldn't form words.

Wesley had calmed down slightly, and a worried expression had formed on his face. It was then that I realized I was crying.

Wesley held me close to his chest, whispering, "Shh, shh. It's alright. You're going to be alright."

I looked up at him, my eyes wet with tears. He wiped a way a tear that was making it's way down my cheek. I loved Wesley. He was the most amazing boyfriend ever. I leaned in and kissed his lips, softly. Letting him know that I didn't care what Draco thought, I loved him.

Wesley smiled and me and helped me out of the carriage as we pulled up at the steps of Hogwarts.

Wesley walked me to my table and was about to leave when I tugged on his sleeve, "Stay with me please?"

He smiled at me and sat down. Wesley was a Ravenclaw and therefore, would normally have been sitting at a different table. He smiled awkwardly at the staring Slathering. Which they returned with glares and rolling eyes. Wesley looked worried, but I squeezed his arm, which I was currently hugging, and smiled up at him.

We ate dinner in silence and walked out of the Great Hall before most people had finished. I pulled Wesley up to the sixth floor, and paced three times passed an empty wall in one of the corridors. A door appeared and I pulled Wesley in.

The room I had created was small and had only a couch, rug, coffee table, and a fireplace. I pulled Wesley over the couch and he sat down. I sat down next to him and cuddled up into his arms.

We came here a lot the year before, and were very accustom to the small room.

"Why don't you every change it?" Wesley asked, smiling down at me.

"I don't know. I like it this way," I cuddled closer into his chest.

"Yeah, but it's so small, and it only has a few things in it."

"It's cozy," I defended, "and what else would it need?"

"I don't know.......a bed or something," Wesley hinted, not so subtley.

I sat up and looked at him, "What?"

"Nothing, it was just a suggestion," he said quickly, in an attempt to save himself.

"I like it this way, there's no pressure."

With that, I stormed out of the room, ignoring Wesley's calls.

Boys are so abnoxious!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's short.
More exentfull next chapter.
Comment?