Status: On Break

It's a Riddle, Figure It Out

Chapter Five

I walked slowly through the quiet halls of Hogwarts, enjoying the sound of my footsteps echoing through the halls, and my breath being the only other sound available. The rest of the students were either asleep or at breakfast. It was too late for the stragglers to be rushing down for a quick bit to eat, and to early for the breakfast skippers to be out of bed. But it was the perfect time for me to gather my thoughts.

I wandered through the castle, wondering how I missed Wesley's intentions before this. That just seemed to confuse me more though because I'd been dating Wesley for nearly two years and I still had no desire to sleep with him.

Maybe some thing's wrong with me.

"No." I brushed that thought out of my mind.

There was nothing wrong with wanting to wait. The problem was, was I waiting for the right time, or just the right guy?

The thought troubled me, so I decided to go get some food to take my mind off of everything.

I pranced into the great hall and sat down in between Avery and Pansy. Wesley was staring at me from his table but I avoided his eyes and talked to my friends as I ate quickly so I would have time before the food vanished.

"Morning Riah," I heard that all too familiar voice speak from behind me.

"Hi Draco," I said, not looking away from my food.

"I heard there's a bit of trouble in paradise..."

I stood up and grabbed his arm, yanking him away from the table.

"Who told you that?" I hissed.

"So it's true?" Draco inquired, raising an eyebrow, that never failing smirk playing across his features.

"We had a slight disagreement last night," I hissed, a hint of hurt in my voice.

"Want to talk about," Draco's features instantly softened.

I smiled weakly, "Thanks, but we'll be late for class. Just walk me to potions?"

Draco smiled, a smile that I'm pretty I'm the only to have seen, and linked his arm with mine.

We walked to potions together, sitting at the same table at waiting for Professor Snape's arrival.

Moments later, Snape strode in, beginning his lecture as he walked.

"Good morning class, and welcome to the first day of potions. I see I have Gryffindor and Slytherin together this year, lovely," Snape spoke.

We all listened intently for any hint of the word 'assignment', but surprisingly it never came. Class continued and finished with no first day homework.

Draco and I walked out of class arm in arm. We had a free class right now so we were no hurry to go anywhere or do anything. At least, that's what I thought. Draco, it seemed, had other plans. The second we were out of class something caught his eye. Draco instantly dropped my and arm and walked toward the two stunning girls. I grumbled something under my breathe and dragged my feet as I walked over to join them.

When I arrived at the spot where the three students were conversing I noticed the strange accents of the two girls and improved posture of Draco.

"Um, Draco, who are your friends?" I asked, resting my hand on Draco's arm so I didn't startle him.

"Oh, sorry Riah, this is Amelie," He gestured towards a thin girl with brown, wavy hair that fell to her shoulders and shimmering, dark blue eyes, "and this is Genevieve," Draco gestured towards an equally thin girl with long blonde hair that almost reached her butt, and sparkling, crystal blue eyes.

I smiled and curtsied, as did they.

"It's nice that you've found two more girls to fuck, but I thought we were hanging out today," I hissed in Draco's ear, careful not to let the two girls overhear.

"We were, but they're French and only here for this year," he whispered back.

I shook my head, "then you have all year to get them into bed," I hissed back.

"Fine," Draco whispered, before speaking aloud, "I'm sorry girls, but Riah and I have arranged to study this afternoon. Do allow me to show you around the castle some other time?"

The girls giggled and obliged, running off to find more of their little giggly friends.

"Happy?" Draco asked, scowling at me.

"Yes. And perk up; I'm sure you'll find someone to fuck tonight."

"I could always just fuck you not have to worry about it," Draco smirked as we relinked our arms and continued to walk.

"In your dreams," I giggled, shoving Draco playfully.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the shortness.
I know it was a filler, but I still love comments.