Status: On Break

Dark Lords, Hogwarts and Snake Talk, Oh My

Awesome, some leg room.

-The next summer-
You went with your aunt and uncle to the train station, and waited for your brother to come home from school. Hagrid had only managed to take one of you last year, but he promised he would find a way to take you next year, he wasn't allowed to hurt your aunt and uncle, and your aunt had refused to let you go without a fight. She always thought of you as the better one of the two. It had been terrible being separated from your brother for a whole year. You had tested your telepathy thing, but apparently it didn't go far enough to reach Hogwarts very well, you could hardly understand anything he was thinking. You two had always loved testing how far you could go with your connection and clearly you had found you limit. Your aunt, however didn't want a thing to do with you now, you had refused to do everything you were told and she was getting fed up. You knew she would want you as far away from home as possible when the school year started.

Harry came out of the middle of a barrier which really confused you, but you didn't care, you were just so happy to see him. You ran up to him and gave him a huge hug that almost knocked him over. Your uncle yelled and you ran to the car before he left without you. You weren't allowed to talk in the car, but you didn't car, you had missed your private conversation with Harry.

~I missed you so much! Although having that room all to myself was nice. Also, guess what.~

^What? Miss Hyperactive^

~We get a real bedroom now!~

^REALLY?^

~Yeah, they're moving all of Dudley's toys into his room, and giving us the second room!~

^Awesome, some leg room^

You laughed and your aunt turned around and glared at you.

"Mummmy they're doing that mind talking thing again," Dudley whined.

"Cut that out, you two!" Your aunt shrieked.

^Home sweet home^
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it was short but I had writer's block.
Comments please!