Status: On Break

Dark Lords, Hogwarts and Snake Talk, Oh My

Coulda, woulda, shoulda

-One Week Later-

"Oh....my...gosh....did you..see...Filch's face?" you said in between laughs.

"He was freaking out!" George laughed.

"Hey George, can I talk to you for a sec?" Angelina Johnson asked interrupting your laugh
fest.

She looked at you and smiled. You smiled back, you knew who she was, but didn't talk to her that much. George got up and walked off with Angelina. You and Fred were left there alone.

~Harry! Help!~

^What is it?^

~George just left and me and Fred are alone!~

^I'm in the common room, studying. Do you want me to come down?^

~No. But what do I say?~

^I don't know, but you'd better sat something soon or it'll get really awkward^

~You are no help at all~

^Love you too, sis^

You pulled out of your thoughts and looked over at Fred. He looked so cute.

^Awwww, you think he's cute!^

~Shut up you idiot!~

You closed your mind off so Harry couldn't listen in on your conversation.

"Communicating with Harry?" Fred asked.

You thought it was sweet that he always knew when you were having a silent conversation.

"Yeah," you said looking away.

"What about?" Fred asked curiously.

"Nothing," you said.

You didn't want Fred knowing you were talking about him.

"You weren't talking about me, were you?" He asked.

"A little," you smiled, guiltily.

"Nothing bad I hope," he looked at you hopefully.

"Oh no. I could never say anything bad about you," you said without even thinking.

When you realized what you'd said, you started to blush.

~May day. May day~

^What?^
~I accidentally said something I shouldn't have~

^I'll be right down^

Fred was looking at you happily.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

You were cut off by two of Fred's fingers touching your mouth lightly. You felt a flutter of nervousness at his touch.

"You don't have to apologize," Fred smiled sweetly, "thought it was sweet of you."

He blushed, which made you blush.

"Do you wanna go out with me?" Fred asked a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Of course," you said, worried that you sounded a little too happy, until Fred leaned in and kissed you softly on the lips. You pulled apart and smiled. You leaned in and kissed him a little more intensely. You felt his tongue lick your bottom lip asking for entrance. You were about to oblige when you heard someone groan, "AUGH."
You turned around to see Harry covering his eyes.
"Jeez Ella, you coulda warned a guy," he said.
"Coulda, woulda, shoulda," you smiled.
Harry stalked off, making disgusted sounds as he left. You and Fred started cracking up.
AW cute, but where does Draco come in? (me:be patient. all will be revealed...in time)
Over the next few days you and Fred were inseparable. George would always leave saying you were making him sick and you and Fred would just laugh. Harry got in the habit of turning the other way whenever he saw you walking down the hall. You and Fred would just laugh and make kissy noises at him as he walked away. But lately you had felt like someone was watching you. You could never see who it was, but it was a lingering presence in most of your classes and in the halls or at lunch. Fred had seemed to notice it too. He would hold you closer sometimes and be looking around a lot. It increased when the first message on the wall was discovered, as if this mystery person was trying to protect you from whatever was scaring the teachers so much.
creepy
You were getting really freaked out, because every once in a while you could her a strange voice whispering about blood and killing. Harry had told you he was hearing the same voice ad you had agreed to help him find out if Draco was the heir of Slytherin. You figured helping Harry would get your mind off of this stalker guy. Unfortunately, with all the time you spent working on the polyjuice potion, along with classes and homework, you hardly had any time with Fred.
~Things would be so much easier if we were in the same house~ you thought to yourself.
^Focus on the potion, Ella^
~Sorry Harry~
^Trouble in paradise?^
~I guess. I don't get to spend mush time with Fred because of the polyjuice potion and school work.~
^That's what weekends are for^
~I work on the potion most of the weekend, plus he has quiditch practice and games.~

^I'm sorry to hear that^

~Well it's not like it's your fault~

You smiled at Harry, he had been being really nice lately.

"It should be done in a couple days," Hermione announced, looking at the book and then back at the potion.

You smiled.

^Problem solved. We'll be done in a couple of days, and I can go back to avoiding you and Fred^

You giggled out loud and Ron and Hermione looked at you, which made both you and Harry start laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you likeded it!
Comment please!
I won't be around cause I'm going to my cabin for the weekend, but if I have feedback when I return, I'll update.