Status: On Break

Dark Lords, Hogwarts and Snake Talk, Oh My

Be happy before you lose the ability to move

You awoke to find Harry, Ron, and George staring at you.

"Where am I?" You asked, somewhat dazed.

"The hospitol wing," Harry said softly, smiling as if could shatter at any moment.

"What-" you stopped, the events of that day rushing back to you. "Fred!" You said, sitting up a little too quickly, making you fall back onto your pillow, dizzily.

Madame Pomphrey walked into the room and came over to your bed.

"How do feel dear?" She asked sweetly.

"I feel fine," you said, "AM I fine?"

"Oh yes dear," Madame Pomfrey smiled, "just a little stressed, you were under too much pressure and your body could't take it. You'll be free to go tomorrow, once you're a bit more rested."

You turned to the others, "How did I get here?" you asked.

You couldn't remeber coming here, or anyone bringing you here. Everyone looked at each other and shrugged.

"Fred?" Ron guessed.

"That would be really sweet of him after what happened," you said thoughtfully.

"Mr. Malfoy brought you in four hours ago," Madame Pomfrey chimed in having heard what you guys were talking about.

~Malfoy?~ you thought, making sure that Harry couldn't connect to you.
~I know Harry hates him, but I've never really talked to him, and he did help me out when I collapsed. He can't be such a bad guy~

"What happened with you and Fred anyway?" George asked, bringing you back to reality, "he came into our dormitory really upset aboout something."

"We had a fight," you said, but judging by the looks on everyone's faces, they wanted more details than that, "I was just getting too overwhelmed. Harry was thinking at me, and Fred was talking at me, and I couldn't focus or even think, so I just kinda snapped on both of them." Harry nodded, agreeing with the snapping thing, and you threw a pillow at him.

-The Next Day-

You, Harry, George, Ginny, Tara, and Rachel skipped out of the hospitol wing. You had your arms linked together so you formed a long train. You knew there was something paralizing people, but you figured why not be happy before you lost the ability to move. You were all laughing and having fun when you ran into Fred.

You were suddenly all alone, your friends had disapeared, and there was just you and Fred in a hallway with a few random people who could clearly sense the akwardness and were trying to find the quickest way around you two.

"Hey," you said, giving a little half smile.

"Hey," he said.

You stood there for a few more seconds before you said, "so are we gonna talk about what happened?"

"I don't think it's a very avoidable subject," he replied.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you," you said, "it's just that you were talking at me and Harry was thinking at me, and I couldn't take it, I needed to think."

"I know, and I'm sorry, but I thought...." he drifted off.

"I'm twelve years old Fred, what did you expect?"

"I know," he replied, "I just wasn't thinking, and you told me to stop so I did, but then when you smiled after I accidently nudged your shirt up again, I thought that meant it was okay."

"I'm sorry Fred, but I thought you were joking that time," you said, begining to understand it a little more.

"I don't think of this as a joke," Fred sad, a hint of anger in his voice.

"I didn't say that," you sighed.

You stood there in silence for a couple more seconds.

"Fred, I didn't think our age difference mattered, but clearly with an age difference comes an experience difference, and we just seem to want different types of relationships," you said, "I think we need to break up."

He nodded in understanding, and walked off. You stood there in the practically empty hallway. You hadn't felt this alone since Harry left for Hogwarts first year.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's kind of short, but I thought that was a good place to end the chapter.
This is the last one from quizilla so updates will be kinda slow.
Also, if you notice a change in writing style it's nothing to freak out about. I wrote these in the winter so my writing style may have changed a bit since then.
Comments and subscriptions so I feel loved.