Status: On Break

Dark Lords, Hogwarts and Snake Talk, Oh My

I don't know half the people who worship me.

As you entered the great hall you recieved concerned looks from three seperate tables. You smiled at Rachel and Tara, and walked over to the Ravenclaw table, sending 'I'm okay' glances to Harry, Ron, Hermione, George, and Ginny. But when you looked over at the third worrying table, you saw no one to console. You were really confused that you had even felt a Slytherins eyes on you in the first place, but finding no one there just pissed you off.

"Hey, Rachel? I'm gonna go check on something, okay?" You smiled at her.

"Uh, sure hun," she said, a little confused as to why you were leaving so soon.

You got up and made your way toward the Slytherin table.

^What are you doing?^

You pushed Harry's thoughts away agrily. It was one of your major pet peeves when people stared at you and then turned away just before you saw them. If they wanted to stare at you they should at least own up to it.

You stormed passed the confused Slytherins until you spotted one slouching and staring intently at his food.

"Come with me," You said agrily, pulling him out of his chair by his arm.

You pulled him out the door and threw him into the entrance hall, away from the stares of your fellow students.

"What the hell Potter?!" Draco yelled at you, while rubbing his arm.

"Why were you staring at me?"

"Why was I wha-" He stopped his inocent act the second he saw your face.

"Don't fuck with me Malfoy!" You tapped your foot, waiting for a response.

"I wanted to know if you were okay. Jeez is that any reason to break my bloody arm?!"

You put you hands on your hips and said, "I break your arm you little wimp. Now stop crying and tell me why you turned away before I saw you."

"If people catch me looking at pothead's sister I would be completely destroyed."

"Then why did you help my you idiot?!" You were getting really fed up with his stupid excuses.

"You were bawling over that weasley boy, what was I suposed to do? You passed out in my bloody arms for fucks sake!"

"You don't even know me," you said, a little softer this time.

"Well that's not exactly my fault is it?" You looked up at him.

"Are you saying it's my fault?" You had pretty much calmed down now and all the yelling had stopped.

"No. I blame your brother. But who says I need to know you. I don't know half the people who worship me." Draco smirked.

"Well luck for you, I don't worship you."

With that, you walked back into the hall and sat down at your table like nothing had happened. You ignored the stares and questioning looks from your friends and focused on your food.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's kinda short and not very good, but it'll pick up.
I hope.
Anyway......COMMENTS!!!!!!!!
Also, I was thinking iof renaming this chapter. Which one do you like better, the current name or "I blame your brother"?