One Night Stands

G-A-B-E Gonna Get You High

"Has anyone seen Jessica?"

I couldn't help but laugh. I was standing right behind him.
He turned and smiled at me. "There you are"

"Hello Gabe" I said smiling.

"Hello Gabe?" he asked "No Happy Birthday Gabe?"

I looked at him oddly "It's not your birthday"

"How would you know?" he asked.

"Because I have known you since we were 5 and your birthday is October 11th not November 19th" I said laughing.

"How about a Late birthday then?"

"Okay, even though I told you happy birthday on your Actual birthday." i said smiling. "Happy 'Late' Birthday Gabe" I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Wheres my Gift?" he asked pouting.

"What the heck you goof ball?" I said laughing. "You expect me to have a late birthday present with me for random times like this?" I asked.

He thought for a moment "Yes" he said smiling.

I rolled my eyes "Well, forgive me. I'm afraid I don't have a present for you" I said turning to see what the rest of Cobra Starship was up to.

"Hey" he said grabbing my arm and stopping me.

I turned and looked at him "Yes, My calendar challenged friend?" I asked smiling.

"I know what you can give me for my Late birthday present" he said smiling.

"Which is?" I asked confused.

He leaned down and kissed me softly. I was shocked to say the least. My best friend after all was kissing me. But I kissed back.

"That" he said smiling and pulled away. He walked past me to where the rest of Cobra Starship, The Academy Is... and Fall Out Boy were. I stood there very confused.

"Hey Jessica, I haven't talked to you in ages it seems"

I turned to see Victoria smiling at me.

"Hey Victoria" I said smiling, "Ya, It's kinda odd seeing as I am on tour with you guys" I said laughing.

"Are you okay?" she asked suddenly.

"Umm, Ya. I'm fine, why?" I asked confused.

"You look like you've seen a ghost, What happened?" she asked.

"Not much" I said looking to make sure Gabe was out of earshot "Gabe just kissed me for some reason" I said still confused.

"Finally!" she said throwing her hands in the air.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Gabe has liked you since we were all in High school" Victoria said smiling.

"Really?" I asked looking at Gabe who was across the room talking to William.

"Really" she answered smiling.

I watched Gabe for a moment, until he turned his head and smiled at me from across the room.

"Gabe" I called.

He looked at me with interest.

"Come here" I called.

He looked confused as he walked over to me. As soon as he was close enough I pressed my lips to his. He kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I really like you Jessica" he said pulling away.

"I really like you too" I said smiling.

"Be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"Of course" I said and kissed him again.

"Now that's a Happy Late Birthday Present" he said laughing.

"Indeed it is" I said laughing as well.