One Night Stands

Cause Conflict And Make Your Top Pick

"Shaant!"

"Dani!" he wined back.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise" I could hear the smile in his voice.

About what seemed like an hour ago Shaant had showed up at the house and with no explanation dragged me to his car. If he hadn't been my boyfriend then I would of been a little freaked out.

"But I hate surprises"

"I know"

I sighed "Can I at least take this blind-fold off?" I asked.

"Sure" he said smiling.

I removed the blind fold to see we were driving Down some road, houses on both sides.

"Where are we?" I asked again.

"I already told you it's a surprise" he said smiling at me.

I sighed "It's Christmas Eve Shaant, why can't we just go back to my house and watch a movie?" I asked pouting.

"Nice try" he said laughing and stopped in front of a house.

"Who's house is this?" I asked.

"Jeff's" Shaant said getting out of the car.

"You wouldn't tell me where we were going for an Hour when all along you were just driving us to Jeff's?" I asked.

"Yep" he said smiling. "We are gonna spend Christmas Eve with him and Samantha" he added helping me out of the car.

"You would rather spend Christmas Eve with Jeff and Samantha then Alone with me?" I asked fake pouting.

"We'll have all of Christmas to spend together" he whispered in my ear as he knocked on Jeff's door causing me to smile.

"Hey guys" Jeff said answering the door.

"Hey Man" Shannt said giving him one of those guy hugs.

"Hey Dani" Jeff said giving me a hug as well.

"Hey Jeff" I said as I walked past him.

"Dani!" Samantha yelled and attacked me, causing both of us to fall to the ground.

"You guys are just in time for dinner" Jeff said smiling.

"Food" Samantha and I said happily at the same time causing Shaant and Jeff to laugh at us.

About an hour later Shaant and I said our good-byes to Samantha and Jeff.

"That was nice" I said leaning my head on Shaant's shoulder as we walked to the car, he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Ya it was" he said smiling at me.

"Where to next?" I asked.

"Home" Shaant answered still smiling.

When we got back to my house Shaant instantly put in a movie and sat down on the couch. I gave him a funny look as The Nightmare Before Christmas came on. He patted the stop next to him as if to say 'sit'

I sat down and he wrapped his arm around my waist. Sometime during the movie, I started to fall asleep.

"I Love You" Shaant whispered seconds before I fell asleep.

I woke the next morning and Shaant wasn't there.

"Shaant?" I called, that's when I noticed an envelope with my name on it sitting on the coffee table in front of me. I picked it up and opened it.

All it said was:

Go To Your Room

Confused I ran up the stairs to my room and fond another note taped to the door.

This one read:

Close Your Eyes Then Enter

I knew it was Shaant who had written these notes, it was in his hand writing.

I closed my eyes and opened the door only to feel two arms wrap around my waist and pull me in.

"Morning Dani" Shaant whispered in my ear, placing one of his hands over my eyes so I couldn't peak.

"Shaant" I said laughing "What is going on?"

"Your Christmas Present" I could hear the smile in his voice.

"And what would that be?" I asked smiling.

"This" Shaant said placing a small box in my hands.

"Open it and then look" he said smiling. I opened the box and Shaant removed his hand from my eyes. I looked down to see a ring. I looked at Shaant as he got down on one knee in front of me.

"Dani?" he asked "Will you marry me?"

I started at him shocked for a moment "Could you say that again?" I asked.

He smiled "Will you marry me?"

I huge smile spread across my face and I jump at him and wrapped my arms arms around his neck causing both of us to fall to the ground.

"Of course" I said kissing him "I love you"

"I Love You too" he said and kissed me again.