One Night Stands

Small Simple Safe Price

"Tarra!"

I turned "Holy Shit!" I yelled ducking so Quinn didn't run right into me and instead tripped over me and landed on his face.

"Quinn Allman what the hell are you doing here?" I asked standing back up.

"Heaven Kidnapped me and the rest of the band" he said smiling.

"Damn her, I shall have to get her back for this" I said already plotting my revenge.

"You didn't miss us?" Quinn asked pouting.

"Where's Bert?" I asked.

"Back at the collage, waiting in your dorm with Jeph, Dan and Heaven. He said something about not wanting to walk down to a park to find you" Quinn said smiling.

"Oh that makes me feel special" I said rolling my eyes. "Lets go before they trash my dorm and my roommate kills me"

As soon as Quinn and I walked into my dorm I noticed two things.

1. For some reason "Have I Told You lately That I Love You" By Rod Stewart was playing.

and 2. My roommate was sitting on her bed looking a little freaked out.

The moment I walked in something hit my head and then fell to the floor.

"Who the hell threw Footloose at my head!" I yelled holding up the DVD.

"Bert!" Heaven yelled pointing at him.

Bert quickly hid behind a couch as I threw it back at him. I missed and it hit the wall behind him instead.

"You could of hit me!" he said pouting and come out from behind the couch.

"You hit me!" I defended.

"That's different!" he claimed.

"How so?"

"You getting hit didn't put me in danger" he said causing everyone to laugh.

"You all suck" I said pouting and sitting on the couch.

"You missed us!" Bert said sitting down next to me on the couch.

I smiled at him "True, but you guys still suck"

"And we can live with that" Heaven said laughing.

"You whore!" she yelled a minutes later throwing her PS2 controller at Jeph "You cheated!"

"How the heck did I cheat?" he asked ducking so the controller missed him.

"You just did" she said pouting and sitting back down on the floor in front of the Tv.

I laughed "I missed you guys"

"But you missed me the most right?" Bert asked smiling.

"Of course Bert" I said smiling "I missed you the most"

"Hey!"

"Sorry Heaven he's sexier than you" I said laughing.

"Ha! You owe me $20!" Dan Yelled at Quinn.

"Shut up" Quinn said hitting him the back of the head.

"You guys were betting on who Tarra thought was sexier?" Jeph asked.

"Yep" Dan said happily "and I won"

Heaven sent Dan a death glare "Are you saying I'm not sexy?" she questioned.

"No" Dan said hiding behind Quinn who smiled at Heaven.

"I think you are" he said smiling.

"Yay!" heaven said happily and jumped in his arms.

"You are all on crack" I said laughing.

"You missed us" Bert said smiling.

"Yes I did" I said smiling back and rested my head on his shoulder.

It was nice to have everyone back