One Night Stands

All I Want Is To Be With You

I was so sick of this.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"Jess what are you doing?" Danny asked walking into our room where I was currently packing my stuff.

"I'm leaving" I said walking over to the closet and tossing T-shirts on the bed next to my suitcase.

I was so sick of him just leaving me to go on tour, not calling and then coming back and being all lovey-dovey with me.

"W-What?" he asked stunned.

"I'm leaving" I repeated looking at him.

"Why?" he asked walking over to me.

"Because you don't care about me Danny" I said sighing and put the T-shirts from the closet into my suitcase.

"Yes I do!" he said sounding out-raged.

I looked at him as I shut my suitcase "No you don't, all you care about is your stupid band and fans." I snapped.

I grabbed my two suitcases and tried to walk past him but he blocked my way.

"I don`t wanna go a day with out you" he said placing his hands on my shoulder and looking into my eyes.

"You do it all the time" I said glaring at him "When you leave me to go on tour with your band"

"I'll take you with me next time Jess, please don't go" he begged.

I looked at him "Don't call me or try to keep in contact Danny" I said before walking past him and out of our appartment.

~3 months later~

Danny doesn't know how to listen. I swear he has not stopped trying to call me in the last 3 months. I never answered though and I was really tempted to change my cell number.

I was sitting at a outside cafe' when my phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out, looking at it.

I had a new text message.

Jess,
I'm gonna call you in a few minutes, answer it nd I promise I'll stop calling you.
-Danny


I sighed. That kid never gave up.

And I came here to make you dance tonight
I don't care about my guilty pleasure for you


My cell phone had started to ring.

I checked the caller ID

Danny

I sighed and answered the phone.

"Hello"

"Jessica! Man I missed hearing your voice"

"What do you want Danny?" I asked sighing.

"All I Want Is To Be With You" Danny answered sounding sad.

"Why? You've got fan girls screaming your name every night" I questioned.

"But I love you"

"No you don't Danny so why don't you give up and leave me alone?"

"I already told you" Danny answered "I love you"

"And I already told you no you don't" I said sighing. "Just leave me alone Danny"

"No"

"Is there an echo?" I asked.

"No" a voice said behind me.

I turned and saw Danny standing there, his phone to his ear.

"What the hell?" I asked standing up and backing away, but Danny caught my wrist.

"Please Jess" he said closing his phone "Don't leave me again"

"Danny I-" but I was cut off by Danny pressing his lips to mine.

I hadn't relied just how much I had really missed him. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Please come home" he asked breaking the kiss.

I smiled "How could I say no?"

He smiled and kissed me again

"I love you" he said resting his forehead against mine.

"I love you too" I answered and pulled him into another kiss.

Man, I had missed this