One Night Stands

XO

"You're such a man whore Mr. Wentz" I said smiling.

Pete fake gasped "How dare you!"

"I've been calling you that since high school" I said laughing.

"Patrick!" Pete called.

"What?" came Patrick's voice as he walked into the room.

"Caroline is being mean to me!" Pete pouted, causing me to laugh. He could be adorable if he wanted to.

"What did she say?"

"She called me a Man Whore" Pete wined, still pouting.

Patrick rolled his eyes "You can't get mad for her stating at fact" he said as he left the room causing me to burst out laughing and Pete to gasp again.

"You've turned my own band against me!" he said dramatically.

I shrugged "It wasn't that hard. I'm far sexier than you" I said smiling.

"Really?" he asked smiling.

"Really" I said back smirking.

The next thing I knew Pete had me up against a wall his lips close to mine.

"Still don't think I'm sexy?" he asked causing our lips to brush.

Damn Him

"I've seen frog sexier than you Wentz" I manged to say, trying to pull my head back, away from him but I was against a wall.

It seemed like forever before Pete pressed his lips to my own. I kissed back almost instantly, I had been waiting for him to kiss me since high school. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he did the same to my waist.

"You Mr. Wentz are indeed a man whore" I said laughing and breaking the kiss "Just kissing your best friend like that"

"What if I were to tell you I wanted you to be more than just my best friend?" he asked smirking.

"I would ask you if you forgot to take your medicine this morning" I said smiling.

"Caroline, I'm serious" he said and kissed me again "I want you to be my girlfriend"

I smiled "I have been waiting for you to say that since high school"

"Would that be a yes?" he asked smiling.

"Most defiantly" I said and he kissed me again.

"I love you" he said softly.

"I love you too"