One Night Stands

Hit The Lights We'll Be Alright

"Jack I don't wanna" I wined.

"Yes you do" Jack said smiling as he dragged me down the street.

"No I don't, he's a jerk" I said pouting.

"A jerk that I know you just happen to love" Jack said still smiling at me.

"He doesn't love me" I said sadly.

"Lola don't be stupid of course he loves you, what makes you think he doesn't?" Jack asked, stopping and looking at me.

"He isn't taking me on tour with you guys" I said sadly.

"Lola he can't you're still in school" Jack said and started pulling me down the street again.

"So" I pouted.

"So, your education is more important then selling merch for 5 sweaty guys" Jack said sighing. We had reached Alex's house, where a tour bus was waiting outside.

"GUYS!" Jack yelled and Zack, Rian and Alex came out of the house.

"There you are Jack, we have to leave so-Lola?" Alex said shocked when he noticed me standing next to Jack.

I hadn't talked to him in a week, not since he had told me he was going on tour and leaving me behind.

"Hi Alex" I said smiling weakly.

He ran at me and tackled me in the grass with a hug.

"I was so worried I would get to say good-bye to you before we left" he said not getting off me.

He was practically killing me with hug he had me in.

"Alex your crushing me" I said laughing.

He laughed and helped me up.

"I'm gonna miss you" he said placing a hand on my check.

"I'm gonna miss you too" I answered resting my leaning my face into his hand.

Alex leaned forward slowly and pressed his lips to mine. I instantly kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Well as much as we would love to see you too play tounge tag" Zack said causing me to blush "We have to get going"

Alex gave me another quick kiss but didn't move.

"By Lola" Rian said hugging me.

"Bye" I said sadly and Zack hugged me next.

Jack however found a need to tackle me when he hugged me.

"I"m gonna miss you!" Jack half yelled sounding like a four year old who's favorite toy was being taken away and causing me to laugh.

"Get your own girlfriend to tackle" Alex said laughing pulling Jack off me.

"But I wanna tackle Lola" Jack pouted.

"Get on the bus you loser" Alex said laughing.

Jack walked toward the bus and I, trying to be sneaky, followed him.

"Not you Lola bunny" Alex said laughing and catching me by my waist.

I pouted at him.

"That's not fair" he said smiling.

"Neither is you leaving me" I said still pouting.

"You know if I could take you I would." he said and kissed me again "But you are still in school hun. We'll be back in a month you wont even notice we're gone."

"I'm gonna miss you" I said sadly.

"I'm gonna miss you too" he said resting forehead against mine.

"Alex!" Rian yelled "We've got to go!"

"Ya, Ya, I know" Alex called back.

He gave me a sad look and one more kiss.

"I love you" he said softly.

"I love you too" I said giving him a kiss before he left me and got on the bus. I watched as the bus slowly went out of view.

I was gonna miss him so much