One Night Stands

This Is How We Do

"Jack!"

"Elyse!" Jack said mocking me.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously looking over his shoulder.

"Mine!" Jack claimed hiding the plans that were on his desk.

I had known Jack since we were babies, sometimes it was like his mind had stopped growing when we were 10, leaving him to be a 10 year old in an 18 year oldie's body. He was so adorable when he was acting like a little kid and I loved him for it.

Too bad we were just friends.

"I wanna see what you're planing" I said pouting.

"It's not fair to use that face on me" he said pouting back.

I laughed "And it's not fair to use that face on me"

"Please let me see!" I begged.

"No!" Jack said childishly and scooped the papers in his arms.

"Please" I begged pouting again.

Jack smiled "If you must know, I am planing a surprise dinner valentines day for the girl I like" he said smiling proudly.

"Oh" I said trying to hide the disappointment in my voice.
I was hopeing to spend Valentine day with him because we were both single. But I guess I would be spending it with Alex, Zack or Rian.

Wait, no I wouldn't be.

They all had girlfriends.

So I would be spending Valentine day alone.

Oh Goody.

"Want some help?" I asked smiling weakly.

Jack looked at me a moment and then smiled "Sure!" he said happily and started asking me questions like.

Would I rather get Roses or chocolate?
Roses

Hot Coco or Strawberries
Hot Coco

So I was helping Jack plan the perfect Valentine's day dinner for a girl I didn't even know and that Jack liked instead of me.

I wish it was me.

~Valentines Day~

"Elyse!"

"Yes Jack?" I asked smiling just because he called me.

"Come Over"

"But I thought you had that big surprise dinner for that girl you like" I said sounding confused.

"I do but she isn't here yet, just come over!" Jack wined.

I laughed "Fine, I'll be there in 10 minutes" I said as I grabbed my car keys.

"See ya then" Jack said sounding really happy.

I got to Jack's apartment and noticed all the light were out.

"Jack?" I asked walking in the front door.

"In here!" Jack called from the living room where I could see the light from candles flickering on the opposite wall.

When I got to the living room there stood Jack smiling and holding a red rose out to me.

"Wanted me to help you practice?" i asked taking the rose and smelling it.

Jack shook his head and walked closer to me. "Practice for who?" he asked "You're the girl I've been waiting for."

"What about the girl you said-"

Jack cut me off "You're the girl I was talking about. This surprised was for you" he said sweetly.

"You tricked me into helping you plan my own Valentines Day surprise?" I asked smiling.

"Yep" Jack said smiling proudly "But I have a surprise you didn't help me plan"

"Which is?" I asked.

Jack didn't answer instead he placed a hand on the back of my neck and pulled me into a soft kiss. I kissed back instantly and I felt Jack smile against my lips.

"I Love you Elyse" he said sweetly resting his forehead against mine.

"I Love You too Jack" I said before he pulled me into another kiss.

Happy Valentines Day!