One Night Stands

Step Into The Party Step Out of Commotion

"I love apples!"

"That was random" Alex said laughing.

"You love me for it" I said smiling at him.

"That I do" he said poking my side.

Alex and I often said we loved each other even though we had never been more than friends.

"That tickles" I wined moving away from him on the couch, where we had been watching The Digimon Movie. I had finally coned Alex into watching it with me.

"Really?" Alex said smiling a scooting closer.

He poked my side again.

"Stop" I wined pouting.

"No way" he said and poked me again.

"You're mean" I said pouting.

He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

"I'm mean?" he asked.

"Yes" I said still unable to stop smiling.

"Let's see how mean I can be" he said and before I could say no, he had me pined down on the couch and was tickling my sides.

"Alex stop" I said gasping for air.

"How mean am I?" he asked smiling.

"You're a very evil little bugger" I said the best I could while laughing from him tickling me.

"That's not the right answer" he said in a sing song voice and kept tickling me.

"You're a sweetheart and a total angel" I said laughing like crazy "Now stop tickling me."

Alex tickled me for a few more second before stopping, but stayed sitting on me.

"Are you gonna get off me?" I asked smiling.

"Nope" he said smiling back.

"And why not?" I questioned.

"Because you can't pull away if I kiss you like this" he said smiling even more.

"What?" I asked confused, but a second later Alex had pressed his lips to mine.

"I've been in Love with you for the longest time Danielle" he said breaking the kiss but keeping his lips close to mine. "Since we were in high school"

"I have too" I said causing him to smile and kiss me again.

"I love you" he said softly.

"I love you too" I answered and pressed my lips to his, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck as he did the same to my waist.