One Night Stands

Go On And Play The Leader Cause You Know Thats...

Image

New school, oh goody. Yeah, right. I was perfectly happy with my old school, with my old friends and my old life. But no my parents just had to move, Losers.

"Cheer up Jasmine" my mom said smiling. "You'll love your new school. Speaking of which you had better get going or you'll be late"

"Wouldn't want that to happen" I said sarcastically.

My mom frowned at me "Try not to be so negative for once"

"Fine whatever" I said bitterly spinning my cereal in circles with my spoon.

"Just go to school" my mom said taking my bowl of cereal away.

"Fine" I grabbed my messenger bag and left. As I walked to my car I noticed the boy who lived next door to me heading to his car. His hair was a sandy brown and his eyes a amazing brown, Gorgeous was an understatement when it came to this guy. He smiled and waved at me. I waved back. He got in his car and drove off. After he was out of sight I did the same, getting to school 10 minutes later.

I got my Class list and head for my first period. Then I saw him again. The boy with Sandy brown hair who lived next to me.

He was stand at a locker talking to some guy. He saw me and smiled, I smiled back quickened my pace, getting to class just before the bell rang.

At lunch I sat under a tree drawing, I didn't know anybody seeing as it was my first day here.

"That's really good" Some one said from behind me. I jumped to my feet, surprised. The same sandy brown haired, brown eyed boy I had seen twice now today stood there smiling at me.

"Your the girl who just moved here right? I'm Zack" he said holding his hand out to me. "I also happen to be your next door neighbor" he added winking.

I smiled. I couldn't help it, he was just so cute. "I noticed. I'm Jasmine" I said shaking his hand.

"Well how could you not notice me? I'm so damn sexy" he said looking like he was poseing for a picture. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Ha! I made you laugh!" he said happily.

"It's not that hard to do" I said smirking.

He pouted "You had to ruin my moment didn't you?" he asked.

"Yep" I said smiling.

We sat there all of lunch talking. I found out he was in a band called All Time Low and he promised to take me to their next show.

"You have a beautiful smile" he said softly looking at me.

"Excuse me?" I asked surprised.

"Your eyes are an amazing Blue too" he said stepping closer to me.

I blushed like mad and he smirked. "Embarrassed?" he asked softly only inches from me now. I gulped.

"N-no, it's just-"

"What?" he asked looking into my eyes.

"Well I kinda just met you" I said smiling weakly.

"And I find myself addicted to you already" he said smiling. "Your funny, gorgeous, sweet. An Angel"

I smiled. "Your sweet"

"What would you if I kissed you?" he asked his lips inches from mine.

"Why don't you do it and find out" I said causing out lips to brush against each other as I spoke. He rested his hand on my cheek and kissed me softly. His lips felt amazing against my own. I kissed back.

Maybe moving here wasn't so bad after all.