One Night Stands

Are You Scared?

"wiL!"

"Katri?" wiL said looking at me stunned "What are you doing here?" he added pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Angel said you missed me and sent me a plane ticket" I said smiling as he released me from the hug, only to pull me into another one.

"I missed you so much" he said softly. holding on to me like he wasn't planning on letting go.

"You're gonna hug her to death wiL" Angel said laughing as he walked by.

wiL let go of me and attacked Angel with a hug "Thank-You! Thank-You! Thank-You!" wiL yelled, holding Angel with the death grip now and causing me to laugh.

"wiL shouldn't you be spending time with Katri instead of killing me with a hug?" he asked sounding like he was struggling to breath.

wiL let go of Angel and looked at me. I could tell wiL was about to attack me with another hug so I did what any sane person would do.

I took off running

"KKaaaaatriiiiii!" wiL yelled/wined running after me. "I want a hug!"

"You hug me to death!" I yelled back at him laughing.

Too busy looking back at wiL, I ran right into someone.
Nick.

"Hey Nick old buddy old pal" I said smiling "Wanna help me hide form wiL?"

Nick smirked at me.

"Nope" he said and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"You loser!" I yelled, playfully hitting him on the back.

"Here Ya Go wiL" he said a moment later and place me in wiL's arms. he smiled at me.

"Now that you can't get away" he said smiling. "I have something I need to tell you"

God, I loved his smile

"What would that be?" I asked smiling.

"This" he said softly and pressed his lips to mine.

I was shocked, but after a few minutes kissed back.

wiL set me back on my feet and place one hand on the small of my back and the other on the back of my neck.

"I love you" he said softly, breaking the kiss.

"I love you too wiL" I said smiling and he kissed me again.

"About time" I heard the rest of Aiden say laughing.

I smiled, but kept kissing wiL.

I really needed to thank Angel for sending me that plane ticket again