One Night Stands

Build God, Then We'll Talk

"Lola please open the door" Brendon said hitting his head softly against the door of my bedroom.

He must of been doing that for at least an hour.

"Go away Brendon!" I yelled through the door, tears still pouring down my face.

"Low I'm sorry" Brendon said, still hitting his head on my door.

"If you were sorry you wouldn't of done it!" I said sadly.

"Low Please" he said softly through the door "I love you"

I opened the door after a moment and looked at him.

"Then why did I see you kissing that girl?" I asked, my eyes still full of tears.

"She kissed me Low" Brendon said, reaching out and wiping away my tears.

"But you didn't stop her"

"I didn't have time to react, I was surprised" he said looking at me sadly.

"I don't believe you" I said moving to shut the door again, but Brendon put his foot in the way.

"Low please" he begged pushing into my room "I Love You so much" he took my hands in his "I don't want to lose you."

"I don't want to lose you ether" I said letting him pull me into a hug.

"I am really sorry Lola" he said kissing the top of my head.

"I know" I said sadly, resting my head on his chest.

"Do you forgive me?" he asked looking at me.

I smiled slightly "It's hard to stay mad at you"

He smiled and kissed me softly.

"I love you"

"I Love you too" I said smiling as he kissed me again. "Now get out of my room" I added surprising him.

"What?" he asked confused.

"My room. Get Out"

"Why?" he asked pouting.

"Because I have to get ready for school you loser" I said smiling.

"It's nine in the afternoon" he said smiling back. "We don't have school until tomorrow"

"My make-up is messed up though"

"But you still look beautiful" he said placing his hands on my hips and pulling me close.

"Sweet talker" I said glaring playfully.

"Whatever takes" he said smiling and kissing me "To keep you in my arms" he added and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I love you Lola" he said softly.

"I love you too" I said smiling and resting my head against his chest.

And nothing will ever change that.