One Night Stands

Don't You Ever Forget

"Katri! Stop being so stubborn!"

"I don't want to talk to him Max" I said glaring at him.

"You know Ronnie didn't mean it" he said sighing.

"He told me he wished I hadn't come on tour and stayed home so he didn't have to spend so much time with me" I said throwing some of my cloths into my suitcase.

"He was mad and really stressed" Max said trying to reason with me.

I was packing so I could fly back to Vegas. My plane left in an hour, if Ronnie said he didn't want me there then I wasn't going to stay.

"I get mad too and I don't say things like that to him" I said glaring at Max who was unpacking everything I had packed.

"He didn't meant it! He loves you!" Max said getting frustrated.

I looked at him a moment, taking in what he said but not believing it.

"Ronnie Radke doesn't love" I said bitterly "He fucks and forgets, he just kept me around a few extra months" I added, throwing everything back into my suitcase and shutting it. I walked past Max but he grabbed my arm to stop me. I looked back at him.

"Katri, if you leave you'll break his heart" Max said, begging now.

"If that was true, he would be the one trying to stop me not you" I answered, pulling my hand from his grasp. I paused for a moment and looked at Max "And tell Ronnie I will be moved out of our apartment by the time he gets back" I added and walked off the tour bus that had been my home for almost 4 months.

I walked off the bus only to run right into someone.

Ronnie.

"Katri, what are you doing?" he asked looking at the suitcase in my hand then back at me.

"I'm leaving" I said glaring at him "Have a nice rest of your life without me." I added and tried to walked past him, but he stopped me.

"You're going to leave and break up with me over a little fight we had?" he asked.

"It wasn't a little argument Ronnie! You told me you didn't want me here! So I am leaving." I snapped.

"Please Katri" he said holding tightly on to my hand.

"Let go Ronnie" I growled.

The next thing I knew, he had pulled me into a tight hug. "Please don't go" he said his voice shaking a little.

Why was he so upset about me leaving?

"I love you" he said holding me tighter. "You're not like her"

I now knew why Ronnie had always been so attached to me and why he never seemed to really want me to leave, no matter haw many times he told me to.

I was afraid I would just leave like his mom.

I dropped my suitcase and hugged him back.

"I love you too Ronnie" I said softly.

"Don't leave me?" he asked.

"Never" I said smiling sweetly and kissed him.