One Night Stands

Look So Closely There Might Be Something You'd Lik

Adam Lazzara.

There are so many words to describe him.

Annoying.

Full of himself.

Pain in the ass.

Sweet at times.

Great voice.

The Boy Who Stole My Heart

I had known Adam almost my whole life and most of the time we had hated each other.

He hated my blunt honesty.

I hated his cockyness.

He hated the way picked at my nails when I was bored.

I hated how all the girls in school basically stalked him.

He hated how I always had to be right.

I hated the way he would smirk at me when he proved me wrong.

Today was like every other day going to school...Almost

Adam and I were arguing as always.

I swear it was the only reason we talked.

He loved to prove me wrong and I Loved to prove him wrong.

"You're wrong!"

"No Jamie You are wrong" Adam said smirking.

"Lindsey will turn you down" I said crossing my arms.

"All the girls in this school Love me." he stated smirking still.

I rolled my eyes "All but one"

Adam stopped smirking and looked at me a moment. "Why is that?" he questioned.

"Why what?" I asked confused.

"Why don't you Love me like all the other girls?"

"Because I until like them have known you since we were kids. I remember you from before you were a stuck up jerk" I stated matter of factly.

Adam smirked again "Then isn't that more of a reason to like me?" he questioned.

"No"

The next thing I knew I was being pressed between Adam and my locker, his hands on ether side of me blocking any chance of escape.

"What are you-"

I was cut off by Adam softly kissing less than an inch from the corner of my mouth.

"If you knew me back then when 'I was still sweet' then shouldn't you love me for who I use to be?" he asked still smirking.

I shook my head, still a little stunned that he had me pressed against my locker.

"I think you love who I am now and just don't want to addmit it" he said smirking again.

"No I-"

Adam kisses even closer to my lips this time.

"Yes you do. I'll prove it to you" he said softly, his lips less than and inch from mine so they brushed when he talked. He pressed himself closer to me if that was even possible so there was no room what-so-ever between my locker and me and Adam and me. He placed his hands on my hips and kissed me lightly at first. When I kissed back he smirked against my lips and broke the kiss.

"I win" he said smiling and resting his forehead against mine.

I glared and pushed him away, causing him to crash into the locker on the other side of the hallway.

"You are an ass Lazzara" I said glaring at him.

Adam simply smirked and advanced toward me, pressing me against my locker again.

"You took that the wrong way" he said playing some of my hair.

"No" I said trying to get him to leave me alone "I didn-"

He cut me off by pressing his lips against mine again.

"I Love You Jamie"

I swear I felt my heart stop at that moment.

Adam.

Adam Lazzara

Loves me?!

Without thinking I pressed my lips to his in a passionate kiss. Adam replaced his hands on my hips and kissed back.

"I Love You Jamie" he repeated.

I smiled "I love you too"

"Knew it" he said smirking.

"Oh Shut Up" I said before kissing him again.