One Night Stands

Tonight Is All We Need

As far as best friends go I have some strange ones.

They like to throw things at you where you aren't looking and blame someone else.

They stole your food and tell you it was because they were testing it for poison and were just concerned for your life.

They stole your diary and said it was your fault because you always told them they needed to read more, even if you hadn't in fact said anything of the kind.

They kidnapped you and said it was a drill for if you really were kidnapped.

They were the ones who came running up to you asking if you required saving and no matter how you answered would pick you up by your arms and legs and carry you away to somewhere (if you were lucky) safe. Most times you just ended up in the truck of a car.

They locked you out of your bedroom and slept in there while you were stuck on the couch.

They tied you up and threw you in the shower only to turn the freezing cold water on or dump a bucket of ice water on you. (This was normally done early in the morning)

They carried around grappling hooks and rope in their cars saying they were for in case of an emergency.

They were the ones who when you were sick would come over and beat you with pillows until you felt like throwing up, claiming it was an old ancient form of healing.

They were the ones who took your phone and called random numbers in the contacts to make sure you weren't talking to strange people, though them themselves were as strange as you could get.

These kinds of friends tended to have a ring leader. My friends had two ringleaders. Evil Thing one and evil thing two.

Evil thing one: Heaven.

Evil thing two and second in command: Nicole

It didn't help that the two seemed to think that they knew exactly what I needed. Granted they were best friends but that did not mean they needed to stuff me in closets with random guys just because they were sick of me being single.

Normally I was getting stuck with band members due to the fact that both Nicole and Heaven were dating lead singers.

Last week in was Bert. He was lovable and fun to cuddle with but no quite my type.

The week before that it had been Brendon. Also very cute, lovable and fun to cuddle with but we could never seem to agree on anything.

This week I had yet to be thrown in a closet.

It was really just something I expected now. I didn't even struggle like I use to which made Nicole and Heaven both pout and call me no fun.

Though last time I had fought back I had accidentally kicked Nicole in the face.

"Hey Tarra" Nicole smiled sitting down on the couch next to me.

"Wheres Adam?" I asked looking around.

Normally when Nicole's boyfriend got aback from touring you never saw one without the other. Same went for Heaven and William, they just weren't as bad.

"With William" she answered sighing.

"Why?"

"They got in a conversation on who did stranger things, Heaven or I. My money is on Heaven"

"And where might Heaven be?"

Nicole shrugged "Around I guess"

I looked at her suspiciously, there was a smile tugging at the side of her lips as she stared back at me. She quickly looked away and I knew she was lying.

"Okay Witty, tell the truth. Where is Heaven?"

"Tieing someone up on your bed"

"To my bed?"

"No on it"

"And Adam and William?"

"Right behind you"

"What?" before I had time to turn I was picked up from behind, William's long thin fingers covering my mouth.

Adam smiled up at "We are here to save you miss"

Not this again

In a few minutes I had been carried up the stairs and to my room, where Heaven was waiting outside the door smiling.

"Nope" Heaven smiled recognizing the look on my face "No closet this time"

"You might want to un tie Sisky though" William smirked as he and Adam set me on my feet and then pushed me in my room, quickly shutting the door behind me. I heard the lock click and turned to see Sisky laying on my bed. His hands and feet were tied together and there was a gag over his mouth.

I had known Sisky as long as William which was well before he had started dating Heaven. I had always found him charming but never expected Heaven a nd Nicole to try to throw him and me together. What was worse was they had William and Adam helping them now.

I walked over to Sisky and removed the gag.

"Hey there" I smiled.

"Hey Tar" he answered smiling weakly.

I untied his hands, though it was hard. Nicole must have taught Heaven some new knots. The fact that Sisky must have been struggling a gainst them simply made them tighter. But if Heaven was tieing me up somewhere I would struggle too.

"So what did you do to make Heaven or Nicole mad?" I smiled sitting next to him on the bed. we were going to be stuck in here for a while anyway.

"I didn't really make them mad..."

"Then what did you do to make them try to fix you up with me?" I laughed.

"Let slip that I liked you..."

I smiled.

Maybe Nicole and Heaven had made a good choice this time
♠ ♠ ♠
For Tarra =]
Who won my Call The Hospital Contest