& it's all because you're by my side.

Admitting to Love

Thank you XxKevinxXxJonasxX from Quizilla for the super cute banner! =D
Image

“Good morning mom and dad.” I told Mr. and Mrs. Sherwood, Rita’s parents, as I barged through their front door.

They were pretty much my second parents so it was useless knocking.

“Morning Katy.” They both chuckled.

I proceeded to the stairs, running up them and into Rita’s room.

She appeared to be asleep in her large, queen-sized bed.

I plopped down onto the bed next her, causing her to grumble and roll over.

“What are you doing here?” She mumbled into her pillow.

“Two weeks is taking way too long to go by.” I told her.

“You’re already moping?” She gave me an exasperated look.

I nodded my head.

“But they left yesterday.” She replied, her voice dry.

“I know; you don’t have to remind me.” I grumbled before burying my head into a pillow.

“You’re totally like beyond falling for him.” I could hear a smirk in her croaky, morning voice.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked; my voice muffled by the pillow.

“It means that you’re not just falling in love with him, you are in love with him.” I lifted my head from my pillow to see her smiling.

“Impossible.” I muttered before burying my head back into my pillow, hiding the blush that had began up my cheeks.

“Oh c’mon Katy, how is that impossible?” She asked with a roll of her eyes.

“Because it just is.” I replied while removing my head from the pillow.

She gave me a look.

I let out a deep breath. “The thought of being in love scares me.” I admitted.

“Why?” She asked curiously.

I shrugged my shoulders in thought. “I’ve never been in love before.” I paused for a moment. “And the thought of falling in love and completely giving my heart to someone is scary. Completely trusting someone with my heart is scary. Love makes you so vulnerable.”

“But this is Joe we're talking about. Wouldn’t it be worth it to sacrifice all of that for Joe? You two are crazy about each other.”

I returned my head back to the pillow, processing everything that she had just said.

“C’mon Katy, you can’t deny it. You’re showing all the symptoms…” She gave my side a poke.

I lifted my head from the pillow, my face a dark shade of red in embarrassment. “Fine! I’m in love with Joe Jonas!”

“Aw!” She cooed.

“Shut up.” I replied, smile wide. “Now what about you? Are you and little Nicky in love?”

Her face began to darken.

You’re showing all the symptoms!” I mimicked.

She rolled her eyes before speaking again. “Nick already told me he loved me.” She whispered quietly, but just loud enough for me to hear.

“What!” I sat up quickly in the bed.

She nodded her head before ducking under her covers in embarrassment.

“And did you tell him that you loved him back?” I asked eagerly, poking at her sides that were hidden under the covers.

She nodded her headed under her blanket.

“Oh my god Rita!!! That is such big news! How come you never told me this?” I squealed.

She removed the covers from her head and sat up in bed, her face a bright red color. “Because it just happened.”

“Like when?” I asked excitedly. This was huge gossip.

“Yesterday.” She muttered before biting back a grin.

“Are you serious?” I stared at her, an excited expression across my face. “That’s so awesome Ritakins!”

She grinned before laying back down in her bed.

“No wonder you’re not in moping mode yet.” I muttered before laying back down next to her.

--

JOE’S P.O.V.

“Guys,” I told Nick and Kevin as we sat in the back lounge of our European tour bus. “I need help with something.”

“You’ve come to the right place.” Nick replied before taking a drink of his Diet Dr. Pepper.

“What do you need help with?” Kevin asked before turning the tv off.

“I love Katy.” I told them.

Nick looked at me oddly. “And how are we supposed to help you with that?”

Kevin chuckled.

I smiled at my lack of detail. “I haven’t told her yet, I need to come up with a totally romantic way to tell her. It needs to sweep her off her feet.” I elaborated on what I needed help with.

“You’ve come to the right place.” Kevin smiled.

“Hmmm,” Nick hummed for a moment. “So, are you thinking big and extravagant?”

I thought for a moment before shrugging my shoulders. “I guess.”

“Oh!” Kevin’s face lit up. “What if you flew her to Paris and had dinner on the Eiffel Tower and told her?”

I scrunched my face up before nodding my head ‘no’. “Nah, as awesome and romantic as that would be, it would be too big. And plus there’s no time to fly to Paris.”

“I guess you’re right.” Kevin replied before diving back into thought.

“What if you tell her when she’s least expecting it?” Nick offered. “Like perhaps when you’re having just a normal conversation. It will give the ‘whoa’ factor.”

“Isn’t that what you did with Rita?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Nick replied. “But it worked.” He grinned.

“I can’t use the same method as you bro. Katy and Rita are best friends, it’ll look cheap if I use the same idea.”

“Alright.” Nick responded, taking no offense in me not wanting to use his idea.

“Write her a song.” Kevin piped in.

My face lit up at his idea, it was clever. “That’s a good idea.” I sat in thought for a moment. “But I have an even better idea, it’s a spin-off of your idea Kev.

“It’s simple, but I think Katy will love it.” A grin spread across my face as Katy flashed through my mind. “So this is how it’ll go…”

--

KATY’S P.O.V.

Two-month anniversaries.

Apparently they weren’t as important to me as one-month anniversaries, because I completely forget about mine and Joe’s two-month anniversary.

It was a week after the boys left for Europe and Rita and I were in total moping mood.

We had tried visiting the mall to cheer us up. I mean, what girl’s mood isn’t lifted by shopping??

But that failed miserably.

Every store we went into had something to do with the Jonas Brothers.

There was a JB shirt, or a JB necklace, or a JB poster in almost every store.

It only took our moods down further. Seeing their happy faces plastered across a wall was saddening, and irritating.

The only thing that increased my mood ever so slightly was the fact that a group of JB fans recognized me.

Rita and I were looking at a wall of t-shirts when we heard the group of girls start squealing and whispering. We thought nothing of at first, we just proceeded to roll our eyes and move further away from the girls.

But one finally had the courage to approach me. And once they confirmed that I was in fact Joe’s girlfriend, they bombarded me with questions and insisted up on taking a picture with me.

It was very surreal, and kind of weird, but at the same time kind of cool.

Rita and I were slightly freaked out by it, though, and left the mall immediately after the incident.

We figured that if the mall couldn't cheer us up a large, greasy pizza, a carton of chocolate ice cream, and The Notebook would.

And if that failed to lighten our moods, at least we’d be distracted by how many calories we ate to bother worrying about missing Joe and Nick.

In our minds, it was the perfect theory.

So once we arrived back at my house, we lugged our goodies and ourselves straight to my room.

I slung up my door lazily, my hands a little occupied with junk food.

I stopped in my tracks and dropped the pizza box once I caught sight of my room.

And that’s when I realized it was our two-month anniversary.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, filler.

Sorry.

Comments comments comments...please?

=D

Banners are lovely, too!

And personally, I love how Joe tells her 'I love you'. It's adorable.
That part will be in a few chapters. =D

And sorry about the cliff-hanger...
You know how I am...if the opportunity's there...