My Not so Perfect Life

Meeting Wil

Back to you and Audrey

On the way to your house Audrey was smiling at you.

“What”. You ask uncomfortably.

“You and Zacky”. Audrey smiled.

“What about us”. You say acting like nothing happened.

“OMG I totally caught you two making out”. Audrey laughed.

“aaaa So what did you and Syn do when you went upstairs”. You asked changing the subject.

“Don't change the subject”.

“I'm Not”.

Audrey smiled.

“We fucked”. Audrey smiled to herself.

“OMG I can't believe you and Syn”.

Audrey laughed.

then it started to rain so we ran into your house.

When you got into the house your mom and Audrey's mom were sitting on the couch.

“Oh Audrey I have to go to a funeral in Florida”. Audrey‘s mom said.

“Who died”. Audrey asked curiously.

“An old friend of mine”. Audrey's mom said.

“I'm going to the funeral as well sweetie and Audrey and Wil (Audrey's half brother)Will be staying here, and Matt is in charge when I'm gone”. Your mom said.

“Ok”.

“Oh great my dick of a half brother is here”. Audrey said angrily.

“Watch your language”. Audrey's mom shouted.

“Indeed I am my darling sister”. Wil said rapping his arms around you and Audrey.

“Hi, Wil long time no see”. You smile.

He smiles at you.

“So when do you leave mom”. You ask looking away from Wil.

“As soon as Matt comes home sweetie”. Your mom said.

Just at that moment Matt comes in with his girlfriend Valary.

“Oh Matt sweetie we are going to Florida and you are in charge ok love you sweetie oh and hi Valary”. Your mom said As she rushed out the door into a Taxi.

“Ok what just happened”. Matt asked confused.

“Funeral”. You say simply.

“Ok if I’m in charge you just keep out of my way and we will be fine”. Matt said motioning for you to leave.

So then you Audrey and Wil went up to your room the fold out couch was out and there was a sign saying wil was to sleep there and Audrey had to sleep with you in your Double bed.

“This is cool we get to spend the whole week together”. Audrey said jumping with excitement.

Then Wil went to the bathroom.

“It would be so much better if Wil wasn’t here”. Audrey said annoyed.

“He's not that bad, I actually kinda like him”. You said sitting on your bed.

Audrey's jaw dropped.

“No, no not like that”. You said quickly.

But you were lying you really did like Wil.

Audrey smirked.

“Right”.

The next morning really early it was still dark out you got you and went downstairs you went to turn on the light but it wasn't working so you were feeling your way around. Then you tripped and fell onto the couch.

“Awe”.

“OMG I’m so sorry, I didn‘t see you there”. You say getting up.

“It's ok”. Wil said sitting up on the couch.

“What are you doing up so early”. You ask.

“I couldn't sleep, so I came down here and watched TV until the electricity went a couple of hour's ago“. Wil said.

“So what about you”. Wil asked.

“Oh I couldn't sleep either”. You said sitting beside him on the couch.

“Hey have you been drinking, you stink of vodka”. You say scrunching your face up at the smell.

“Well I got a lot on my mind”.

You give him a weird stare. You were talking to him and then he randomly get's on top of you and started kissing with tongue. When he was kissing you your eye were wide open because you were so surprised he did that but you knew he was to drunk to know what he was doing. Then he stopped kissing you and fell asleep on top of you. Then you slowly stretched your arm and grabbed the blanket from the other couch trying not to wake Wil then you put it over you and him. Then you fell asleep.

Then back in your room Audrey woke up to see you and Wil were both gone.

“Where the hell are they”. Audrey yawned.

Then the door bell rang and Audrey was coming down stairs to answer it and Matt was coming up from his basement room to answer the door as well.
Audrey got to the door and it was Syn and Zacky.

“Hey Guy's”. Audrey said with a smile on her face.

She was wearing short short's and a tank top.

Syn couldn't take his eye's off her.

“Hey come in Guy's”. Matt said.

Audrey walked over to sit on the couch.

“OMG”. Audrey shouted.

You woke up to Audrey, Matt, Val, Syn and Zacky staring at you.

“Aaaaaa iii, Hey everyone”. You say embarrassed.

“OMG you slept with my brother”. Audrey laughed.

“Aaaaa I swear we didn't do anything”. You say Really embarrassed.

Then you push Wil off you and he fell off the couch.

“Awe, fuck oh my head”.

“Sorry Wil”. You say looking at him.

“So if you didn't do anything why are you so jumpy”. Audrey smiled.

“No we didn't do anything so drop it”. You say annoyed.

“Ok ok touchy touchy”.

“Hey do you want to go to the mall and get some new clothes for Mark's Party tonight”. Audrey asked changing the subject.

“Ya sure ok I will just get dressed”. You say getting up of the couch.

You and Audrey go up stairs to get changed.

You got up and walk past Zacky and Syn and Zacky couldn't take his eye's off you. Downstairs Matt noticed how Zacky was looking at you.

“Hey are you checking out my sister”. Matt shouted.

“Hell yea she's hot”. Zacky said turning to Matt.

Matt glared at him.

“Oh my head kill me now, I have such a bad headache”. Wil whined with his head in his hands.

“Did you drink that whole bottle”. Valary asked picking up the empty bottle up.

“It fucking feel's like it”. Wil said laying down on the couch.

Syn went into the kitchen.

“So what is with Syn and Audrey”. Valary asked curiously.

“Syn fucked her yesterday at my place”. Zacky said casually sitting on the other couch.

Syn walked back into the room.

“You fucked my sister”. Wil shouted, lying on the couch with his hand's on his head.

“Yea why, you got a problem with that”. Syn laughed.

“No actually it was expected because she is such a slut”. Wil said with a sigh.

“Hey be nice to your sister Wil”. Valary said hitting Wil‘s arm.

You and Audrey came back downstairs.

“Hey Val, do you want to come shopping with us”. You asked sitting at Wil’s feet on the end of the couch.

“Sure”. Valary answered.

“Are you and Matt going to the party tonight”. Audrey asked.

“Of course, we’re all going, cause it aint a party without us”. Syn grinned.

“Right, let's go”. You said getting up and walking to the door.

Later

Before mark’s party everyone was at your house, by everyone I mean Matt, Val, Syn, Zacky, Rev, Johnny, Frank, Wil, Audrey.

You and Audrey were getting ready for the party in your new clothes. Audrey was wearing a white very short halter-neck dress with no back and the front was very low cut showing some of her purple bra underneath and her shoe’s matched her bra, her hair was up in a sexy messy way.

You were wearing a short strapless black dress with red flat shoe’s and your hair was down and straight you had red eye shadow and black eye-liner on.

You and Audrey went downstairs, Everyone was talking and when you came down everyone stopped and looked at you and Audrey.

Zacky’s jaw dropped.

“Wow you look aaaaa great”. Frank said nervously.

“She look’s fucking sexy”. Zacky smirked at you.

“Hey that’s my sister your talking about”. Matt shouted glaring at him again.

Then Wil came in from the kitchen.

“Fuck me”. Wil shouted looking at you.

Everyone laughed at him.

“I mean you look great”. Wil quickly said.

Then Syn went over to Audrey and grabbed her by the waist and they started making out.

“We should go”. You say trying to get Audrey and Syn to stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah your probley not gonna comment so whatever