I Always Hated Secrets.

Man ***.

Mikey's eyes dropped to his lap, and he struggled to prop himself on his elbows. I watched him as he struggled, not even helping. Why? Fuck, if I knew. He took in a sharp breath and fell limp back against the pillows. Something snapped inside of me and I reached forward, taking his upper arms in my hands to pull him upwards.

He whimpered, but didn't resist to my touch. Once he was sitting upright against the pillows, he gasped at a tremendous volume, his eyes screwing shut, "My ribs!" He whimpered, bringing his hands down to cradle his ribs, but I stopped him, because pressure on his broken rib would pain him even more.

"It's going to be fine, Mikey.. Just- D-do you know where Bob or Gerard are?" I questioned slowly, as a sharp pricking sensation poked at my each of my eyes. The thought of either of them hurt as badly, or possibly worse then Mikey made me want to scream, and break down in tears, but I had to stay strong. I had to save them.

It was like the weight of the whole band, fuck, maybe even the world was on my shoulders. If I didn't find them, what if they.. you know? What if they left us, for good? My Chemical Romance, I assure you would be no more. We'd let so many people down, and it would all virtually be my fault. I'd have lost the love of my life, my boyfriend, and I would certainly loose a sense of love from Mikey, for being one of the causes of his own brother's demise.

I shook my head, trying to stop thoughts such as those from nestling themselves in my brain. They were lurking behind every positive thought I had, waiting to demolish them when they were released into my brain, in turn warping them into pessimistic thoughts.

Mikey mewled in pain, bringing me out of my thoughts. He opened his eyes slowly, letting tears spill out the corner of his eyes, and inhaled deeply, "B-b-Bob i-is in o-one of the bunks.."

My eyes widened and I whipped around, peering at every dark blue curtain, full well knowing one of them were hiding my own boyfriend from my sight. I was scared. Down right petrified to see what he did to Bob. He knew, didn't he? He knew we were together, so I had this feeling he would do something extremely sick to Bob. I couldn't even think of Gerard, of what he could've done to him. So I opted for thinking of the task at hand, and only that.

I slipped out of the bunk, and glanced at Mikey, who was peering at me, fear still evident in his eyes. My eyes wandered to the bunk above the one Mikey was laying in, which was Gerard's. The bunk I was looking at was Mikey's bunk. I reached my hand out, grasping the end of the material in between my shaky, clammy fingers. Closing my eyes, I yanked back the curtain, whimpering in fear of what could be revealed.

I opened my eyes slowly, looking at Mikey, who was trying look over the edge of the bunk bed to try and catch a glimpse of the, empty bunk, I saw when I let my gaze drift upwards. I shook my head at Mikey, letting him know that no, it wasn't the bunk.

My feet shuffled sideways, so I was standing in front of Bob's own bunk. I could hear my heart beating in my ears, but I ignored it, only focusing on the noise of my surroundings as I yanked this curtain back, keeping my eyes open, only to be met with an empty bunk. Again.

Letting Mikey know that it still wasn't the bunk, I turned around slowly, facing my own bunk. I looked down at my hand and saw it was shaking immensely. My eyes wandered over my whole body, and I realized my whole body was shaking so much, it looked like I was having an epileptic fit of some sort while standing. My knee's knocked into each other from the tremors running through my body, and I reached my hand out to grab at the bottom right corner of the curtain. Glancing over my shoulder to Mikey, I took a deep breath as he nodded, encouraging me to just open the fucking curtain.

I pulled it back slowly, still keeping my head over my shoulder. A loud gasp echoed through the bunk area and I furrowed my eyebrows, because neither Mikey or I had mad-

"Bob?!" I gasped, whipping around to be met with a stomach churning sight. I dropped to my knees and crawled forwards until I was pressed against the bunk, letting my eyes scan over every inch of my bunk. I looked up slightly, to the wall of the bunk and my eyes grew wide, while the anger in the pit of my stomach boiled to full rage, pumping through my veins full force.

Little Frankie the Slut's Man Whore, Bobby.

I read it over and over, being sickened by it even more then the last time I had read it. I only screamed when it registered in my mind, what this little saying was written in. Blood. I screamed, oh fuck did I ever scream. I screamed so loud that I snapped Bob out the daze he was in, and made Mikey cover his ears and whimper. I bet I screamed loud enough to lure Ray back into consciousness too. My voice faltered and tears flooded my eyes, blinding me temporarily. Bob's bloodied form became blurry as hot tears trickled out my eyes, burning the skin of my cheeks as they slid down.

Closing my eyes to compose myself, I took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, opening my eyes again. Bob was staring at me, his breath taking blue eyes filled with tears and so much emotion. His blond hair was tainted red from blood. The dried crimson liquid was smearing across his face, and his clothing - much to my relief, he was still wearing his clothing. Blood stains and splotches littered his white t-shirt, no doubt ruining it for good. His pants had little blood on them, but his right foot was severely twisted and probably broken.

"O-oh g-god, oh g-god, oh god, oh god!" I whispered, taking Bob's hand in my own. I gasped as his flesh came in contact with mine, because it was so cold in comparison to mine. Panic pumped through my veins, mingling with the rage, causing me to become confused. Do I call the ambulance, or wait until I find Gerard?

Bob's eyes fluttered shut, but snapped open, so he was peering at me again, "F-Frank? F-f-find G-gee, oh-okay?" I nodded slowly and brought his ice cold hand up to my lips, kissing his knuckles gently. "I love you, Bobby," I whispered against his skin. He muttered that he loved me too, before shooing me away, telling me that I had to find Gee before I could do anything else.

It scared me, because it sounded like he was more afraid for Gerard then Mikey or himself. Did that he mean knew it was worse then either of them? Or was he just worried for Gerard?

Whatever the fuck it was, I couldn't be bothered with.

All I knew was that I had to find Gerard, and fast.