I Always Hated Secrets.

Saviour.

I backed up slowly, my legs were still shaking so bad and now it felt as if a cement block had been lodged in my throat. I couldn't swallow around it, and my mouth was getting drier and drier with every passing second.

How was I going to get Gerard out of where ever he was? How would I save him? Could I save him?

I turned around and let my eyes travel towards Mikey. The tears has subsided slightly, I believe from shock and now they were back, because looking at my best fucking friend like this just killed me inside and out.

A tear trickled out of the corner of my eye and lifted my hand up, wiping it away with my knuckle. Everything felt so surreal at that moment. It didn't feel like any of my limbs were attached to my body, and it didn't feel like I was going through this. It shouldn't have been happening, but fuck, it was.

I turned my head back so that I was looking in front of myself, staring at the door concealing my fate. On the other side of that door the love of my life was hidden somewhere... And I needed to find him.

"I love you guys," I muttered quietly to Mikey and Bob and squeezed my eyes shut together so tightly that a few more tears slipped out from the force.

And all of a sudden my legs were moving, carrying me towards the door. My hand was on the doorknob, my fingernails digging into the cool metal. A single movement. Just a turn of my wrist, and I would have to contain myself just long enough to save Gerard. And if I didn't save him... God, help me now.

I heard the door creak open, but I couldn't remember turning my wrist and pushing my hand forward to open it. I was too scared to open my eyes, and my heart was pumping even faster and louder. It was right in my ears and I could barely hear anything else. I could've sworn I could hear the sound of my bones rattling against each other behind the noise my heart was making.

I opened both eyes slowly, my vision was bleary but as soon as my eyes could register anything at all I knew I was in danger. Because the new noise... the sound of heavy breathing wasn't coming from me.

My eyes were open, but they weren't seeing anything. Everything was a blur, and the person-whoever it was- was a blur of pale skin and black hair.

Black hair?

My vision began to clear and all the facial features- his facial features were becoming decipherable. Was I this hopeful that I was just seeing things, and it really was Ray standing in front of me, and not Gerard? Was I going crazy?

Or what if it really was Gerard?

"Fran-" His voice drifted into my ear canal and I relished in the sound of his voice, because hearing him speak meant it was Gerard. And he was alright. Well, at least able to stand.

But his voice was cut off, and loud agonizing scream ripped through the air. I only realized it was his scream when I saw that he wasn't standing in front of me.

My gaze drifted down and a broken sob escaped my throat because I realized he really wasn't as alright as I thought.

Gerard's back was ripped open, a large gash was running down his left side and it was oozing with blood. On the right side of his back, two bones were poking out of his skin, tearing it open. I dropped to my knees and shakily grabbed his hand, though I knew it wouldn't make a difference I just wanted to feel his hand in mine.

His nose was definitely broken, and blood was gushing out it, as well as his mouth. His lip was ripped open, and his right eye was swollen almost shut, and bruised an ugly blue-yellow color.

I screamed loud and clear once my eyes drifted towards his back again. He wasn't wearing clothing.

And all the relief of finding him, or him finding me disappeared completely when his body fell still and limp, and his ice cold fingers slipped out of mine.

And I screamed again. More sobs ripped at my chest and throat and I opened my mouth wide to let them out. I felt like I was going to vomit. I felt like I was going to fucking vomit.

I got up blindly just to bend over again, because my mouth was watering severely, and my throat was staring to close. My body rocked forwards as pure hot bile poured out of my mouth. I fell forwards into the puddle of my own sick but I didn't care. I needed a phone.

I had to call an ambulance.

I had to save my band.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I'm back!
And right now I'm so happy that I got to write an update for this story that I'm grinning.
I missed you guys, and I hope this update is alright for you all.
This one goes out to all you wicked fans of the story.