I Always Hated Secrets.

I, The Rape Victim.

I pulled the curtain that was closing my bunk off open and strained my neck out to look for the time. It was now seven o' clock. I really wish I could be on stage playing right now.

Ray had ran off when we were still in the dressing room and no body knows where he is. Honestly, no body even cares right now either. At least now he won't be on the bus to do anything to me tonight.

I hope..

I rolled over onto my back and immediately regretted it. I hissed in agony as a feeling of pain clawed it's way up from my bottom, into my back, tearing at every muscle on it's way, making it even more painful than it already was, if that's even possible.

I whimpered and flipped around to try to get onto my back but rolled right off of my bunk, landing on the ground face first.

A scream of annoyance made it's way into my throat, but just as I was about to let it out, I felt a pair of arms around my middle.

I couldn't tell who it was, but I let them take me wherever they were setting me down. It was probably Bob, because no one else is as strong as him other than..

Ray.

My eyes widened in realization and I looked down at the arms. They weren't as thick or pale as Bob's arms and I let out a scream in fear, kicking my legs, no matter how bad the pain in my lower back was getting.

"Oh for fuck sakes, you fagot! You should be fucking used to this by now!" Ray seethed, tightening the grip on my waist. He pulled me into him forcefully and my back slammed into him, sending a rush of numbing pain through my whole body.

My head was spinning from all this pain, and I felt something wet against my back. I sobbed when I saw blood dripping quickly from my bottom, staining my clothing, as well as Ray's.

Ray noticed the blood and looked down, cursing. He threw me onto the ground carelessly and stripped his clothing off in probably three milliseconds.

He looked at my crumpled form lying on the ground, and smirked.

Where the fuck was everybody?!

Ray must've realized what I was thinking, because his face twisted into an evil, sick grin.

"Those fuckers went looking for me, so it's only you and me, pansy." He whispered, his voice taking on a maniacal tone.

He lunged forwards and ripping at my clothing. In the same amount of time it took for him to rid himself of his clothing, he got rid of mine.

I screamed so loud that my voice faltered and I couldn't scream what so ever. When I tried to scream again it sounded like sand paper getting scraped across wood.

Ray laughed slightly and grabbed my throat, hard. He pushed down so much, I could barely breathe. When he loosened his grip, I gasped for breath, flailing my limbs every which way.

Without warning, without preparation, he shoved himself into me so forcefully that our skin created a loud 'Smack!'

I couldn't scream, so I started to sob silently. My body shook with fear and I was sobbing so hard that I was nearly convulsing.

Blood was trickling out of me slowly, and I could feel a warm, sticky puddle forming underneath me.

My limbs became weak and I just gave up trying to fight him off.

I lay there bawling my eyes out, as he slammed himself into me over and over. I cringed thinking about all the bruised I would have tomorrow.

Then all of a sudden, he got up and put his clothing back on. He looked at me, smirked and reached down.

He dipped his finger into the puddle of blood that had formed by my bottom. Then he dragged his fingers across my stomach, writing something.

It wasn't until after he had ran off, and left me laying here, that I looked at what he wrote.

'Whore.'

I rubbed at the blood profusely, whimpering and mumbling incoherent words.

I heard a rumble outside of the bus, and I lay still, afraid that Ray was back.

I screamed when I heard the footsteps, but stopped abruptly when I saw Mikey, Bob and Gerard standing there staring at me.

Mikey screamed and ran towards me, tears already forming in his eyes.

Bob burst into his tears and dropped to his knees, holding his face in his hands, while mumbling threats.

Gerard let a few silent tears roll down his cheek and he asked in a trembling whisper, "W-why?"

"Ray got me back.."