I Always Hated Secrets.

This Is Too Sick.

My eyes fluttered open and I squinted instantly, not expecting to be hit with darkness right away. My head and nose was pounding, and it felt as if people were jabbing at my face with pokers.

I groaned and put my hand on my chest, rubbing at my shir-

"What the fuck?!" I screeched, looking down to see I had no shirt on, and there were fresh lacerations littering my chest.

I started to panic and looked around to see I wasn't even in mine or Bob's bunk. I lifted the bed sheets frantically to see that I wasn't wearing any pants or boxers. I was completely naked.

"No!" I whimpered, letting my head fall back onto his pillow.

Shaking my head in disgust, I moved quickly, jumping out of the bunk and going straight for my clothing. I looked around and realized no one else was in their bunks. So he decided to rape me while I was unconscious when they were gone. Well, at least they didn't have to witness it.

Then I froze and my eyes widened in realization, when the bus hit a pot hole.

If the bus is moving, and no one is on the bus.. Where are they? And who the fuck is driving?

I screamed internally and choked out an inaudible sob, while hurrying towards the living room area of the bunk. No one was there. I looked in the wash room, no one there. No one in the kitchen either.

And then I realized just what happened, and it made me run to the wash room and spew the contents of my stomach into the cheap, porcelain toilet bowl before me.

I sobbed as I leaned my arms against the toilet seat, staring down at the mess that was once in my stomach. My bottom felt like it was being ripped in half from the constant movement and bending over.

That pain just reminded me how sick Ray Toro really is. How could somebody stoop so low, as to beat their best friend un-fucking-conscious, and then rape them right after that? And, then fucking dump their other best friends out of the bus, and take off with their sex slave? Honestly, who the fuck does that?

I thought this stupid, sick, shit only happened in movies. Oh how Ray never ceases to disgust me.

I got up and swayed slightly, the sick taste of bile still present in my mouth.

I turned on the tap and quickly washed out my mouth, and taking a quick peak at my face. I gasped and even more tears made their way down my cheeks, some trickling into my mouth. I cringed at the saltiness of my tears and shut my mouth, still gazing at the horrible mess that was once my face.

Both my eyes were bloodshot and surrounded in a mess of yellow, black and purple bruises. My nose had a jagged bump in it, and the skin had ripped open, which caused a burgundy colored scab to produce. It looked as if my nose was bleeding, because there was the slightly evidence of blood puddling at the corner of my left nostril.

My lip was even more busted, and my bottom lip was swollen so horribly, it looked like a cauliflower. There were small bruises and lacerations outlining my face, and a large bruising bump on my left temple that throbbed tremendously whenever I trailed my fingers past it.

In all, I looked like complete and utter shit. I just wanted to clean myself up so badly.

But I had to stop Ray first, and I knew exactly what I was going to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats right, this story is fucking back!
And more morbid and twisted than ever!
I wanted to update, before my visit to the doctors tomorrow.
I know it's a lame excuse of an update, but I've finally got an idea for this story!
I'm so sorry for the shortness as well.
Comments?