A Love Immortal

A Love Immortal [ Intro ]

My band, Helsinki Harlots, had just finished a show in San Diego. We had finished the after party and now we were just hanging around and drinking. I was scanning the bar for any hot guys, no I'm not a whore, but I'm feeling lonely these days and I'm looking for someone who looks good enough. Nothing, all the hot guys were surrounded by other women. Hell, I didn't blame them.

"Earth to Lei (lay)." My best friend Saara said, waving her hand in front of my face.
"What woman?"
"We're leaving come on"
"Ugh whatever." I got up and walked out to our bus.
I crashed immediately on my bunk and slept like I never have before.

+Next Morning+

I woke up, still in the same clothes from last night (ew). I saw that the bus was stopped and we were in front of a hotel. Apparently, my band mates were checking in and seeing as I was still asleep I didn't go. I waited for a half hour and we were hauling bags off the bus. We got room number 841 on the fourth floor. I stepped into the room and immediately jumped in the shower. I came out and changed into a Hanoi Rocks shirt and ripped jeans. I laid down on the bed, still tired and I slept again until the night.

+That Night+

My band mates were eating at the table when I had woken up. I saw that they'd had In 'N' Out Burgers. They handed me my usual; Double Double Burger and Vanilla Shake. I sat down with my friends and we ate. We talked and laughed about the tour and how much fun it was. Soon my friends, finished and they were tired.

"Alright loves, let there be sleep." My mate Raychel said. The others responded in agreement..

The other four members had gone to sleep and I stood on the balcony, in the bright comfort of the moonlight in California. Soon, I felt tired as well and I slept....hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know this was lame but...oh well.

Anyway,

Name: Leilja Varvio
DOB: 13/11/77
Ethnicity: Finnish, Romanian, Italian, Scottish
Interests: Music, art, gothic beauty, punk rebellion, Hometown of Finland
Style: Dark, gothic, punk, rocker, casual
Attitude: Generally nice but pissy when tired, has to be left alone if upset.
Occupation: Guitarist
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 126 lbs.
Hair: Long and black with purple highlights
Eyes: Blue-grey-green