A Love Immortal

A Love Immortal [Worst Day of My Life]

The next morning, was the day that our tour officially ended. We were being driven to the airport where we could fly back home. I waited in the airport while my friends went to go buy some gum. Our flight was called and we boarded the plane immediately. Luckily, no one noticed us as we were in sunglasses, beanies and jackets. We sat down on the plane ( no not ON the plane morons, kidding aside) and a whiny kid sat behind me. The seats were arranged like four seats facing each other, so Raychel had to sit next to us. The kid continued to whine and cry and yell, so I got fed up.

"What the hell man?!" I yelled causing everyone to look at me.
"Ugh! There are KIDS on this flight ma'am" The woman behind me said.
"Yeah we can tell." I remarked on how much the kid was yelling.
The lady scowled and Saara nudged me.
"Do you want to get kicked off the flight?"
"If it means escaping this little bastard behind me, then yes."
"Hey! Bitch I heard that!" The mom yelled at me.
"Careful lady, there are KIDS on this flight." I smirked.
Onlookers laughed at my reply and the woman halted a stewardess.
"May I move my seat?"
"No Miss, all seats are full."
"See, I'm having issues with this lady in front of my son and I really need to move."
"I'm sorry Ma'am all seats are filled." The stewardess replied.
"But I need to move!" She whined.
"God, no wonder where the kid gets it from." I whispered to Katja.
We all laughed, and the woman pouted. The flight took off and I grabbed some gum so my ears wouldn't pop.

+FORWARD TO FINLAND+

We exited the flight and we halted two cabs; one for me and one for them. They live close to each other and I lived far. Goodbyes were said and we went our separate ways. Moments later I was home. I called Saara's phone to see if they'd got home alright. No answer. I called Raychel, No answer, Katja, No answer and Mel, No answer. 'They must be sleeping I decided'. I turned on the t.v. and the news channel was on. The reporter spoke (in Finnish)

"Today, a tragic incident has occurred. While leaving the airport, four ladies were killed in a fatal car crash."

No, no, it can't be.

"The ladies have been identified as Saara Nieminen, Katja Aaltonen, Raychel Meyers and Melodina Crawford, all members of the band Helsinki Harlots. The only member that wasn't present was Leilja Varvio."

I stared, mouth open wide at the t.v. Dead? They couldn't be dead! No way in hell they were dead! Even through my denial I knew that it was true, they were dead indeed. I cried, I wailed, I screamed all through the night. Today was BY FAR the worst day of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sad I know....but it goes along with the story.