A Love Immortal

A Love Immortal [Resurrected Vampiress?]

When I woke up, I was in a dark room, laying on a bed. Then, a light flashed on and in came the man from before. He walked towards me and I tensed. He ran his slender fingers along my skin and up until they reached my neck. Then he looked into my eyes, his were a penetrating blue.

"Leilja, I had no intention of frightening you."
"Well, you did it anyway."
"Apologies. Yet, you still need to understand our link."
"Please, do explain that a bit more..."
"In 1788, I was twenty years old, the vampire marrying age where I come from. I had hundreds of women lined up for me but I didn't want any of them. I wanted one, a beautiful vampire girl named Trissana. She had been in love with me for a while, and I asked her hand in marriage. On our wedding night, she was killed by a man, a fellow vampire, who had violated her then killed her. I swore revenge, I murdered, and I was cursed to live for eternity. My bride, was taken into the skies and held until she was reborn, with no memories of her past life."
"What does that have to do with me?"
"Everything! You, Leilja, are my Trissana. You have been reborn, into a mortal."
"No, no and no. I am NOT a vampire!"
"Not anymore, but you were."
"How...do you know that I'm her?"
"Your face, you body, you have not changed. There is only one thing that has changed."
"And what is that?"
"Your eyes. They are filled with mortal sadness, a pain you never felt back then. I could take it all away." He said placing his hand on my face. I couldn't help but lean my face in.
"Do you believe me now?"
"No. I don't. I am a human. I don't know you, and you obviously have the wrong girl."
He smirked and scoffed at my words and turned away. Before leaving, he turned to me and said, "You'll see." Once more I was left in darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was short and kinda weird I know.