A Love Immortal

A Love Immortal [Busted]

I awoke on...a tour bus? I was placed in the bottom bunk, and the curtain was pulled closed, cascading me in an uneasy darkness. I turned behind me and saw a man, the man who had said I was an ex-vampire and how I was meant to be his wife and blah blah blah. He stirred and rolled over,draping his slender arm over my waist. Honestly, it felt nice. It felt warm and he held me tightly. 'No! Don't you dare Leilja Varvio! No feelings.' I thought to myself. He then pulled me closer to him, his body now pressed up against my back. Oh now this felt nice, and it didn't help that he had a nice body either. It's funny, I'm bound to the dude and I don't even know his freaking name! I had no idea who he was, where he was from, nothing!

"My name is Jyrki, I am 339 years old. I am from Helsinki, Finland. I sing in the band The 69 Eyes, and I draw comics. Anything else?" I laid in shock. Then I remembered, vampires can read minds.
"Not always, it is because I have a connection to you, that I have complete access to your mind, yet you have none to mine."
This made no sense at all. Why is it he could read my mind but I can't his...that sucks!
"No, it's just that, to gain access to my thoughts, you must be my vampiress and you're a mortal."
"Would you stop reading my goddamn mind?!"
"No" He replied with a smirk, even visible in darkness.
"Will you stop yelling so goddamn loud?" Another man yelled, like I had.
"I'll yell if I want, you bastard!" I challenged.
"Jyrki, shut your bitch up!" Another yelled.
"Hey, she's not a bitch!" Jyrki defended.
"Ha, yeah right dude now shut up, some people want to sleep." The first man said.
"She smells like a mortal Jyrki. Couldn't you at least turn her?"
"Trust me honey, you don't exactly smell like roses either!"
"Damnit, shut up stupid mortal whore!" Another guy yelled.
"Everyone shut up! No one talks to her like that understand?" Jyrki yelled. Silence overwhelmed us all until a couple of obligated grunts broke it.
He wrapped both arms around me, and I wriggled away. He chuckled at my resistance and kissed my cheek. then he wrapped his arms around me again. I wiped off the kiss, and each time I did, he kissed me again. God, I wanted this to end so badly. I felt like a prisoner, yet...I have to admit my captor was a bit attractive. Handsome, mysterious and those eyes...they could kill.
"Nice to know that you find me attractive. Maybe there's hope for me after all."
Damn, busted! I really need to stop thinking.
"Busted eh? I like where this is going, kaunis."
"I don't." I grumbled.
"You will, I know you will my love--" I had to cut him off there.
"I am not your love. I do not love you! I never will love you!" I hissed. I could tell I had hurt him because then he turned from me. I heard him silently sobbing, and suddenly I felt cold. I turned to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.
"Jyrki, I'm sorry."
"No, you were honest. Don't apologize for honesty."
"No but I--"
"Stop. If you don't love me...then I will not force you. I only wanted you back after all these years."

It was this confession...that had almost made me love him, until he turned to me with a deadly look in his eyes.
"You deny me the only thing that fills my empty heart. You are not my love, anymore."
With that he turned away, leaving me feeling guilty and cold.