Status: Finished.

Club Angel's Kiss

Dance With Me.

“I-I—She’s—Why? I-I-I—She—She—Zacky!”

I was hysterical. I couldn’t form words, couldn’t breathe deeply enough. My heart stopped beating almost completely as Zacky pulled me up the stairs. Jett’s high heels dragged against concrete as I couldn’t lift my feet enough to take a proper step.

“Amber, just breathe. I want you to take a deep breath for me. Can you do that?” Zacky whispered, hoisting me up the last step and into throne room.

I gasped and struggled to take in just a little bit of air. Zacky patted my back.

I grabbed his arm and shook my head.

Zacky was scared. I could see it in his expression and his eyes. Worry…fear…

I couldn’t blame him. I would freak out as well if someone I loved was in a pile of hysterics and couldn’t answer any of my questions.

“You can’t breathe?” Zacky asked, trying to interpret my actions the best he could.

“N-n-n-n-no-no.” A sob choked out of my throat and Zacky panicked.

He grabbed my shoulders. “Don’t throw up again,” he whispered. “Please, please!”

In a hurry, he knocked my legs out from underneath me and picked me up, his arm underneath my knees, the other holding my torso. He quickly scurried up onto the raised platform and burst through the hallway.

I noticed he was moving beyond the limitations of a human. Everything around me came by in a blur. I squeezed my eyes shut as to not get sick again.

The world came to an abrupt stop very suddenly, before I knew what was happening, and I was deposited on a bed. A bed that wasn’t mine.

I opened my eyes and my hands tenderly touched the soft material beneath me. It felt like satin, so I turned over on my side and looked closely.

The room was unfamiliar. The bed looked at about a Queen size and the comforter beneath me was black satin, as well as the pillows.

“Zee,” I croaked.

Zacky appeared beside me on the bed. He put his hand on my hip. “What’s wrong?” He still sounded worried.

I slowly took in a long breath, the first breath that I took since I saw December singing on the stage.

“I’m…I’m not feeling so great,” I whispered. “I’m…I’m…I’m a little…hysterical.”

“I’m afraid you’re going to start hyperventilating,” Zacky whispered, stroking his hand over my hair.

I forced a smile. “I won’t…Or—or I’ll at least try.”

He lowered himself onto the mattress and draped his arm over my waist, pulling me closer to his body. “What happened?”

The question I had been dreading to answer. I didn’t want to have to explain it, relive my vicious attack in the alleyway, the reason I was even in this situation in the first place.

I closed my eyes and snuffled my face closer to his chest.

“That girl, on the stage,” I muttered. “She’s…she’s the one…that girl is named December.”

Zacky raised an eyebrow. “And?”

“She was one of the three people that almost killed me,” I whispered. “They were the ones who broke my arm. Remember when I told you that last night? On my balcony?”

Zacky nodded. “Yes,” he answered. “I remember, but I didn’t know about that…Do you know who that girl is?”

“What do you mean?” I lifted my head to look up at him.

“On the balcony, when I was telling you of the different Queens we’ve had. She was the girl who was taken away by the enemy coven.”

I let my mouth drop open. “So! The people who attacked me were from an enemy coven!” I jumped up from the bed, pulling myself from Zacky’s grasp, and went on a rampage across the room.

I was shaking all over again, but my stomach didn’t feel like it was threatening to empty itself again. But I felt lightheaded.

A trio of vampires attacked me…attacked me!

And then Matt let her in the club!

Had he not seen her that day in the alley? Or was he pretending he didn’t, because he had once been in love with her?

My foot caught on something, sending me tumbling to the floor.

“Damn fucking heels!” I screeched, ripping apart the clasp from the shoe. I tore both shoes off and threw them across the room.

I soon felt Zacky grab my waist and pull me from the ground. He put his hands on the sides of my face.

“Amber, calm down,” he whispered. “You throwing a tantrum isn’t going to help anything.”

I shook my head, tears sliding down my cheeks. “My tantrum makes me feel better,” I retorted angrily.

Zacky smiled gently and pressed his lips to my forehead.

“Stop it,” I whispered.

“Fine.”

Zacky leaned down before I had time to argue and…and kissed me. He kissed me.

Oh my god.

No, the heavens had nothing to do with this.

Vampires were the complete opposite.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back, my eyes fluttering closed. Our lips massaged together smoothly, like a dance.

Zacky pulled our bodies closer together, my heat melding with his coldness.

He broke our kiss and leaned his forehead against mine. We were both panting.

I smiled. “That was…amazing,” I whispered.

“Yes, it was.”

“That was unlike anything I’ve felt before,” I breathed.

Zacky grinned, and my heart melted all over again.

“I love you,” I whispered.

“And I love you so much more.”

I sighed softly. “I’m sorry I ruined our date. We didn’t do anything because of my break down.”

Zacky shook his head. “Nonsense. Besides, we can do everything right here, in my room. Like…dance.”

He put one hand on my hip and I let my cast dangle at my side. Our other hands clasped together in a slow dancing stance.

“Have you ever slow danced?” he whispered.

I shook my head. “No. Never.”

He grinned. “Then this shall be your first time.”

To the beat of a song I couldn’t hear, he began to lead our slow, smooth dance.

I couldn’t keep from smiling.

Zacky kissed my forehead as we moved gracefully. “You are a wonderful dancer,” he laughed.

“Only because I have a wonderful leader,” I stated, shaking my head.

“I’m only a great leader because I have a great girl.” He somehow managed to lean down and kiss my lips without interrupting our dancing in the least.

I kissed him back, softly, enjoying every second I had with him before I had to go back to Matt. I wished that I didn’t have to go back to Matt; I wanted to stay with Zacky.

Zacky smiled down at me as we broke our kiss.

I smiled brightly back. “I wish I could stay here, in your room.”

“And I wish you could, too,” Zacky agreed. “My bed is definitely big enough for two.”

“I see,” I laughed. “It’s a beautiful bed that I would love to sleep in. But only if I could have you lying with me.”

“I would be more than happy to lay with you, dear.”

Zacky pulled his hands from me and stopped dancing.

I scrunched up my nose. “Why did you stop?” I asked.

Zacky grinned and picked me up. He carried me over to his bed and dropped me down on it.

“Okay,” I whispered. I could get used to this.

He pulled at the hem of my dress. “Do you want to change out of that?”

“Yes, please.”

Zacky went over to a dresser and pulled out a black shirt. He tossed it over to me.

“You’re going to have to unzip this torture device for me,” I said, referring to the dress.

And he did as he was told. He pulled the zipper down and I let the dress drop to the floor, revealing my underwear and bare chest for everyone to see…And I was facing Zacky.

He raised an eyebrow. “You are a tease,” he whispered, but I could see that he was breathing a little heavier than he had been.

I laughed, grabbing the shirt from where I deposited it on the bed.

“So I’ve been told.” I lifted the shirt above my head to pull it on, but Zacky grabbed my wrist, stopping me. I looked up at him.

“You look beautiful,” he smirked, his eyes continuously shifting from my face to my chest.

I slid my arm around his neck and pressed my lips to his. He, of course, went along with it, but pushed me down on his bed and climbed on top of me.

Happiness welled up within me. This is what I wanted. Zacky.

However, my paradise was short lived.

A picture of Matt floated its way into my head.

I was…cheating on him. I didn’t like to think of it that way, but I was. He had in fact claimed me as his own, as his Queen.

I put my hands on Zacky’s chest and pushed him away.

“What?” he panted.

“We can’t do this,” I shook my head. “You know we can’t. Matt would kill us both.”

Zacky sighed and stood up. “Leave it to Matt to kill the mood,” he huffed.

I rose from the bed and grabbed the shirt again. This time I slipped it over my head before Zacky could protest.

Zacky still looked absolutely crushed.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered, pressing my palm to the side of his face. “We can’t do that right now, but I promise you. I’ll find a way to get away from Matt.”

Zacky kissed my forehead. “Please do,” he murmured. “I love you.”

“And I love you, too.”

He pointed to the bed. “Why don’t you lie down? You look like hell.”

I agreed and sprawled myself out on his gorgeous bed.

I dreaded whatever was going to happen tomorrow.

/-/-/-/

“No, it’s much too early,” I whined, handing Jett back her heels.

She patted my head. “What happened last night? Brian told me all hell broke loose down at the club.”

I sighed. “The live entertainment they had was actually part of the enemy Chicago coven,” I stated. “She was one of the people that attacked me.”

Jett’s expression changed to pure shock.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Does Matt know about this?” She sounded absolutely frantic, something that I hadn’t witnessed in any of the vampires (except Zacky last night).

I shook my head. “I don’t think anyone has told him.”

“Oh my god!” she gasped, clasping her hand on my shoulder. “Then you should really see who’s sitting in the fucking throne room!”

“No!” I cried. “She’s in the club?!”

Jett nodded.

I raked my hand through my damp hair. “She’s…she’s dangerous, Jett.”

“I know! Why did Matt let her inside?”

“OH!” I put my hand on my chest. “Zacky told me last night that the girl was one of the former Queens. I don’t remember her name…Cass? Cassie?”

Jett’s eyes lit with knowing. “Cassariah?”

“YES! That was it!”

“Oh, dear fucking god!” she yelled. “Is Matt crazy? That bitch was a psycho before she was ever taken away!”

I rolled my eyes. I wanted to hit Matt even more than before.

“Listen, let’s get Zacky and Brian…And Jimmy just in case,” Jett stated. She grabbed my hand and began dragging me down the hallway.

Brian and Jimmy were in Jett’s bedroom, and when Jett told them quickly what was going on, they immediately agreed to help us.

Zacky was still in his room.

I threw open the door and dashed across the room to him. He immediately put his arms around me.

“Amber, whatever it is, it’s okay,” he assured. “What exactly is wrong though?”

“Cassariah is in the throne room,” Jimmy said.

I felt Zacky tense.

“Why the hell is she in the club?” he snarled. “Oh, she better have help from her other boyfriends, because I’m going to kill her!”

Jett raised one hand in the air and Zacky came to an abrupt stop.

“We will not kill her just yet,” she ordered. “We will try to talk to Matt about it…And if worst comes to worst, we will kill her. Because no one messes with Amber.”

I would have felt very special…if I had not been faced with certain death.

Brian came to my side and put his arm around my waist. “We won’t let anything happen to you, I hope you understand that.”

“I understand.” How many times had I been told that since I was in the club? I still didn’t feel reassured.

Brian pulled me completely against him as Jimmy pulled the door open and headed out, Jett and Zacky following at his heels.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry that I have made everyone wait so long for this update, but I was having some major writer's block with this.
I've been working on Plight of Amour a lot, so I'm SORRY.
I love you all, fans-of-Club-Angel's-Kiss!
I have not forgotten you!
So, comment! Tell me how you like this!

Love,
Holly.