Status: on hiatus, sorry =[

Your Voice Could Break the Loudest Silence

Boy? or Girl?

Image
“Uuuuullllpppp.” I run to the bathroom.

“Bbbbbbbbllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa.”

“You okay babe?”

“No.” I sniffle. “Baby, can you get me some of that General Tso’s chicken with fried rice? Some from that Chinese store around the corner.”

He stares at me. “But you just puked. And you want food?”

“Please? You should be used to my strange cravings from when I was pregnant with Jacob.”

“Okay, okay. I’ll go and get you some chicken and rice. I’ll be back soon.” He kisses my forehead and goes to get me my chicken.

“Mommy? Are you okay? Daddy said you weren’t feeling good.” Jacob says coming into the bathroom and sitting down by me.

“Mommy’s tummy is making me feel sick.” I answer him stroking his hair.

“Is it ‘cause of the baby?” He asks cutely, placing his little hand on my stomach.

I smile. “Yeah, Jacob. It’s because of the baby. But the more I puke, then I know that the baby is healthy.”

He looks up at me slightly confused, and then he looks down at my tummy. “Hey baby, please stop hurting Mommy. I know that you want her attention but you don’t have to make her sick.”
---------------------------------------------
“Zack! Are you coming or not?”

“Hold on! Let me get some pants on!”

“But I like you better without pants.” I tell him nonchalantly.

He laughs. “I know, but I don’t think the doctor would like it.”

“Yeah, you’re right, but I’m sure she wouldn’t mind.”

“Let’s just get into the car, okay?”

“Fine.”

The car ride to the doctors was silent, except for the music playing through the speakers. I stared out the window as we drove to the doctor’s office.

“Do you want to know the sex of the baby?” I ask as we enter the office.

He shrugs his shoulders. “It doesn’t really matter, do you want to know?”

“Well, we have been waiting for a few months now since we didn’t want to know before. I kind of want to know if we’re having another boy or if we’re having a girl.” I answer him, lacing my fingers with his.

He nods his head and we sit down. After waiting patiently, a nurse comes and tells us that the doctor is ready to see us.

“Hello, so today we’re just going to have a check up and make sure the baby is doing fine.” A tall, slightly chubby woman says to us.

“We were wondering if we could know the sex of the child.”

“Of course. Now, the gel is going to be cold.” The doctor says placing some gel on my round stomach. “Well the baby looks healthy.”

The screen sprung to life. The screen showed our baby, a head, legs, and arms could be seen.

“Would you like to know the sex of the child now?” We nod our heads, waiting for her to tell us.

“We’ll congratulations, you two are going to have…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler. Comment on if you want it to be a girl or a boy.
Comments are loved. =]]
The next update might take a while, just want to give you a heads up.

I'm seeing Cobra Starship on Saturday and All Time Low on Sunday! I'm so excited!

Peace. Love. Happiness.
Holly