Status: on hiatus, sorry =[

Your Voice Could Break the Loudest Silence

Mystery Calls and Videos

“Soooooo, what are the name options?” Jack asks, rubbing Laura, his wife’s, swollen stomach.

“You have names already??” Laura asks. “Well, let’s here them.”

“We don’t exactly have names yet but we have an idea of what we want the name to be.” I respond.

“Well, tell us.” Laura says, eagerly.

“Well, ther-” I was interrupted by my cell phone going off.

So say hello to all the boys at the top of this table that you’re under
Lipstick lullabies
This is sorry for the last time
And baby I understand that you’re making new friends
This is how you get by
The moral this time is
Girls make boys cry


“If you’ll excuse me, sorry.” I get off the couch to answer my phone. “Hello?”

No response.

“Hello?” I repeat.

The sound of light breathing could be heard.

“Hello? Is anybody there? If this is some kind of joke I’m just gonna hang up now.” I wait a little then hang up.

“Who was that?” Laura asks.

“I honestly have no idea.”
---------------------------------------------------------------
“Come on, come on, come on
You know you've gotta
Come on, come on, come on and celebrate
'Cause we are together, made for each other
We can stand alone
And now no one can touch us”


“Come on, come on, come on
You know you've gotta
Come on, come on, come on and celebrate
'Cause we are together, made for each other
We can stand alone
And now no one can touch us”


CoCoa and I scream the lyrics of one of our favorite songs as we prance around her living room. Looking as crazy as we did when we were in high school, dancing and jumping around. Well, CoCoa is dancing around like an idiot. I’m standing there with one hand on the small of my back for support and the other in the air doing, as CoCoa likes to call, “the guido fist pump.”

“Daddy, are Mommy and Auntie CoCoa feeling alright?” Jacob asks.

“Mommy and Auntie CoCoa are fine. They’re just having some fun, dancing around.” Zach answers, trying to hide his laughter.

“Should we call up Uncle Alex?”

“Better yet, let’s video tape them and keep it for us to watch later. We can even send it to Uncle Alex.” Zach smiles, mischievously to his son.

“Okay.” Jacob smiles and runs to get the camera.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this took forever. It's a major filler. I had like no time for this and I didn't want you guys waiting a long time for this.

I have good news and bad news. Bad news is that I'm still super busy and that I won't be able to update a lot. Good news, I feel like writing another story, so comment with ideas or people. Something somewhat sexual and erotic. Don't ask why because I'd rather not explain...

So the freshman girl has been backing of slightly, it probably has something to do with her getting in major trouble with the administration, but that's her own fault for being slutty.

My boyfriend, Everett, is finally back from visiting family =]]. I'm so happy!!! He's been gone for a little over a month, which i think being gone for that long is pretty ridiculous, and he's one of the reasons why I won't be updating a lot. Sorry, but maybe he'll help me with my stories.

Comments are loved. Tell me what you think.

Peace. Love. Happiness.
- Holly