Status: on hiatus, sorry =[

Your Voice Could Break the Loudest Silence

The Party and The Departure

Image
“Stop fixing your dress. You look beautiful.” Zack says blindfolding me.

“Thanks Zack but what are you doing?” I ask confused.

“The destination of the party is a secret.”

“Okay but shouldn’t Laura be blindfolded and not me, since it is her party and all.”

“Don’t worry. She is being blindfolded, so are the rest of the girls.”

“Daddy, Uncle Alex called and said everything is ready.” Jacob says entering our room. “You look really pretty mommy.”

I smile. “Thanks sweetie.”

“Jacob can you get mommy’s bag while I lead her to the car?”

“Okay.” Jacob replies. I could hear him dragging something down the stairs. Thump, thump, thump could be heard as Jacob’s shoes squeak along the floor.

“What bag exactly did he drag down the stairs? Because I know my purse isn’t that heavy.”

“Just a bag.” I could just imagine him with a little smug smile on his face.
--------------------------------------------------------
“Why is Aunt Dani blindfolded?” I hear little AJ whisper.

“Shhhhh.” CoCoa shushes him.

Quiet chatter and different voices could be heard around me. What the hell is going on?

“Um Zack, what’s going on?” I ask completely confused.

Shuffling could be heard. “Just hold on babe, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Now.”

The blindfold is taken away and my eyes gaze upon a big sign.

Happy Birthday Laura!!!!!
And Dani, Zack Is Sorry For Being Such A Dick!


I laugh at the second part of the sign. I look over to Zack and see him rubbing his neck.

“I’m really sorry for being such an ass lately.” He replies as he wraps his arms around me.

“Is this what you’ve been doing lately? Planning Laura’s party and a big apology for me?”

“Well, partly yes and partly no. I did plan this apology part but not so much of Laura’s party. Jack mostly planned Laura’s party, but his mind was mostly planning their own little after party.” I look over to see Laura attacking Jack with kisses.

“Okay, people! Time to stuff our fat little faces!” CoCoa yells.
-----------------------------------------------------
“Did you have a good time tonight?” Zack asks holding my hand.

I smile at him.“I had a great time.” I kiss his cheek and look at the back seat, checking Jacob. “Is it starting to rain?”

The wipers wipe off the rain drops coating the windshield. “It looks like it is. Don’t worry we’ll be home soon.”

Headlights could be seen.

“Just be caref-” My sentence was cut short as another car collides with ours.

The sound of screeching tires and clashing metal echo in the night as darkness fills my sight.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I have a really good idea for this story. I kinda of consider this a filler.
I'm still pretty busy, but I'll be able to update a lot more in February, after my friend's big sweet sixteen. I'm in her court so I'm pretty busy with that.

My cousin, Justine, gave me this awesome idea for this story and I plan on using it. She introduced me to pretty much all of the bands that I love, including All Time Low.
I might post a story for her on here. It's more of this thing she had stuck in her head for a while and she wants to write it down.

I'm rambling, sorry. I'll update as soon as I can.
Comments are appreciated.

Peace. Love. Happiness.
- Holly