Status: on hiatus, sorry =[

Your Voice Could Break the Loudest Silence

Kidnappers

Image
“They have my baby!” I yell into the phone.

“Ma’am I need you to calm down.” The woman said. “I’ll be able to get Officer Lambert on the phone soon.”

“He needs to be on the phone now. They have my baby.” I yell some more.

“I’m sorry ma’am but I’m gonna need you to calm down.”

“Calm down? You fucking expect me to calm the fuck down when some crazy fucking lunatic has my baby?”

“Ma’am, again I’m gonna have to ask you to be patient, Officer Lambert will be here shortly.”
---------------------------------------------------

“Mrs. Merrick? Debbie told me that you called but hung up. Is something wrong?” Officer Lambert asks through the phone.

“The bitch was telling me to be patient but I needed to talk to you immediately.”

“What do you have to tell me?”

“Someone called me not too long ago and they spoke about Mikayla.”

“What did they say?” He asked sounding very alert.

“They just said that she looks very peaceful when she sleeps. They have her, they have her!”

“Mrs. Merrick please clam down! We’re doing all that we can to track down her kidnappers. Did the voice sound familiar at all?”

“The voice kind of sounded like…”
--------------------------------------------------

“Well, mommy seems anxious to get you back, you little cutie.” A woman replies, tickling the sleepy baby in her carrier.

“When will this be over babe? I’m tired of this annoying baby crying all through the night.” A man says, coming out of the shadows and wrapping his arms around the woman.

“Oh, shut up. The baby is so cute.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is a shitty filler.
I'm back, kinda. I can't promise that I'll be able to update a lot but hopefully I will be able to update more often.
Life has been extremely hectic. Thanks for all of your patience.

Peace, Love, & Happiness
Holly