Status: on hiatus, sorry =[

Your Voice Could Break the Loudest Silence

Unfamiliar Face

Image
“Zack! Where are you?” I yelled having much difficulty zipping up the back of my dress that I had to wear for the party that CoCoa planned in honor of the band’s success.

“Right here babe, what’s wrong?” Zack says entering the room.

“I can’t zip up the back of this dress.” I reply, attempting once again but failing.

“Here let me help you.” His warm hands lightly glide up my back, making me shiver. I could feel his hot breath against my neck, as his hands slowly guide the zipper up my back.

“Is that better?” He whispers huskily in to my ear, leaving a trail of kiss from my ear to my collarbone.

A shaky breath escapes from between my lips. “Perfect.” I whisper back to him, seductively, turning around.

He slips his arms around my waist, gently pulling me closer to him. Slipping my arms around his neck, I rest my forehead against his. He leans forward, about to kiss me.

“Dani! Zack! Come quick!” Jack says barging in, completely dismissing the fact that he interrupted us.

“What is it Jack?” I ask, annoyed with being interrupted.

“It’s Jacob! Come on!”

My eyes widen in fear of something happening to Jacob. I run into the living room with Zack right behind me. My eyes frantically search the room for him, seeing him on the other side of the room.

“Jacob.” I say wondering why Jack was so antsy.

He looks over at me and smiles. My breath catches in my throat as he takes a step forward. Then another, and another. He travels his way over to me. I bend down and outstretch my arms, ready to wrap them around him once he reaches me. He finally gets to me, smiling. I wrap my arms around him and hug him. Standing up straight, I bounce him lightly.

Smiling he says, “Ma-Momma.” Smiling like an idiot, I kiss him on the head.

“And I bet you must love me for catching all of that on video, huh?” Rian asks, waving his camera around.
----------------------------------
“Zack, Jacob! I’m home!” I say opening the front door to the house.

I hear some talking from the living room. Walking to the living room, one voice sounds unfamiliar. “Zack? Jacob?”

I walk into the living room to see Jacob and Alex Jr., or AJ, in Jacob’s playpen, Alex, Zack, and an unfamiliar brunette woman sitting unusually close to Zack on the couch.

Confused, I say, “Um, hello?”

As soon as those words leave my lips, Zack, suddenly, stands up as if he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Alex looks at me with an unreadable expression. And the brunette gives me one big ass grin, slowly taking a sip from her cup. Scratch that, my cup. The one Zack got for me with my name engraved on it. My cup. This girl, who I don’t even know, is drinking from my cup. Who does she think she is? I have a fit if Zack uses it.

“Hi! You must be Dani! Zack has told me a lot about you! I’m Sydney!” She says in an oddly chipper mood. Flipping her hair, she puts her red painted lips to the rim of my cup and takes a sip.

“Hi Sydney, I would say the same but Zack hasn’t really mentioned you.” I reply giving a questioning look at Zack. He looks at me as if saying “ignore everything she says!”

“Oh, that’s alright. We haven’t seen each other in a while, even though I am his wife.” She says as if it’s the most obvious thing.

“Excuse me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took a while
i was really busy

comment please

peace & love
holly