Status: on hiatus, sorry =[

Your Voice Could Break the Loudest Silence

Baby On Board

Image
“Uuulp.”

“Dani?” Zack says walking towards the bathroom.

“Ooouuuup.”

“Babe? Are you okay?”

“Uulp bleeeaaaaa.”

“Babe?” Zack opens the door and runs over to me. He pulls my hair away from my face as my stomach contents is poured into the toilet. “Dani, you okay babe?”

“I hate you.” I say before I puke yet again.

“What did I do?”

“You got me pregnant, that’s what. Morning sickness sucks.” I say as I grab some toilet paper and wipe my mouth.

“We’re having another kid?”

“A girl, hopefully.” I pass him the pregnancy tests, all five of them.

“She’ll be my little baby girl.”

I smile and he gives me a kiss on my lips, ignoring the fact that I just threw up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ding. Dong.

“Hold on! I’ll be there in a second!” I yell placing Jacob in his crib.

Ding. Dong.

“I’m coming! Hold on!” I descend down the stairs.

Ding. Dong.

“Would you hold on?! I’m coming! Don’t get your panties in a twist!” I finally get to the door and practically rip it open. Only to see the one person I never wanted to see after the first time I saw her, Sydney.

“Sydney, hey what are you doing here?”

“Oh, I came to see Zack. Is he here?” She asks, trying to look into the house.

I step in the middle of the doorway, so she can’t see inside. “He’s not here right now, you just missed him.”

“Oh, well maybe I can wait inside for him.”

“Umm, well there’s a little problem. You see, I’m about to leave to go somewhere.”

“Oh, alright. Well, I’ll come back next time.” She waves goodbye, gets in her car, and drives away. I wait until she turns the corner to close the door.

“You’re going somewhere?” CoCoa says carrying AJ on her hip.

“No. I just said that so she’d leave.”

“Well, good job. I’ve never met her, and I don’t like her already. So, you’re having another kid?”

“I hope it’s a girl this time. I want a baby girl. So when Jacob gets older, he can be the big, over protective brother.”

“And you’ll help Jacob be protective, won’t you buddy?” CoCoa asks AJ. He smiles and giggles in response. “I’ll take that as a yes.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, sorry. It sucks, I know.

And I'm sorry that this took a while, I've been really busy lately.
With family, friends and doctor appointments.
I just found out that I need surgery on my left knee.
I tore my acl (anterior cruciate ligament) playing soccer.
It sucks, and it totally ruined my entire summer. =[[

Hopefully my leg heals quickly.

Peace & Love,
Holly