Status: on hiatus, sorry =[

Your Voice Could Break the Loudest Silence

His Outfit

Image
“Hey, Jacob! Look it’s mommy!” Zack says holding Jacob and bringing him into the classroom.

“Hey bab-What in God’s name did you do to him?” I ask him, staring at Jacob.

“What? What do you mean, what did I do to him? He’s great! You’re great, right? What’s the problem?”

“Dada! Fannnn!” Jacob says pointing to the fan in the classroom.

“His outfit. How on earth…”

It was then that Zack noticed what the problem was. Jacob’s chubby little thighs were squeezed into the arm holes, which looked so tight they must have been cutting off his circulation. The collared neck hung between his little legs, looking like an udder. Jacob’s head stuck out through the unsnapped crotch, and his arms seemed lost in the billowing pants legs. He looked quite amusing.

“Oh…” Zack says slightly wondering how it exactly happened.

I take Jacob from Zack’s arms and place him in front of me.

“Oh, what did he do to you? My baby, my poor, not dressed correctly baby.” I say Jacob, holding him in front of me.

“Aww, you’re son is really cute. He looks a lot like the both of you.” Alana, the All Time Low fan, says.

“So, this is your class?”

“Yeah, all twenty of them.” I say as a wave of nausea hits me. I ignore it, hoping it would disappear.

“And he is?” Scarlett, the cheerleader who was filing her nails, asked.

“This.” I go over to Zack and he wraps his arms around my waist. “Is my overly amazing husband, Zack.”

“Oh. He’s hot.” She says twirling her hair around her finger.

Oh lord, I already have to deal with Sydney, now Scarlett hitting on my husband?
------------------------------------------------------------------
“How’s my favorite merch girl? And her son, Jacob?” Paul says, entering our living room.

“I’m good, I’m pregnant again.” I say placing Jacob in his play pen.

“I see Zack didn’t waste any time starting a family with you.”

I laugh. “Where’s the rest of your band?” I ask, curious to why he randomly popped up alone.

“What? Can I not come over alone to hang out with you?” I give him a look. “Okay, so me and the rest of the guys are gonna be in town and we wanna spent some time with you guys. Oh, and we want to introduce you guys to our girlfriends.”

“I’ll tell the guys about it and I’ll call you with the answer.”

“Sweet.”

Ding. Dong.

“Ugh. Who is that now?”

“Hi! Is Zack home?” Sydney asks with an overly wide smile on her face.

“He’s not here. He went to the store to buy some milk.”

“Oh. Well, I’ll just wait until he comes back.” She says pushing past me. I follow her into the living room and she makes herself comfortable on the couch.

“Uh. Hi?” Paul says unsure of who she was.

“Hi! I’m Sydney.” She answers, shaking his hand, holding it a little too long. She twirls her hair around her finger and starts to giggle.

“I should get going.” Paul says awkwardly. He stands up and walks towards the door. Sydney immediately jumps up and follows him, completely forgetting that she came here for Zack. But I’m okay with that.

“Bye Paul.” I yell to him. I wave to him and giggle as Sydney follows him with her car. I lock the door and walk back to the living room as a queasy feeling settles in my stomach.

I run to the bathroom. Why do they call it morning sickness if it lasts all day?
♠ ♠ ♠
My leg is falling asleep.

Sorry that this one is kind of shitty.

Tell me what you think. Comments are loved.
Oh, and I need girlfriends for the guys from Boys Like Girls.
If you want to be one, just comment back with who.

Peace & Love,
Holly