Status: on hiatus, sorry =[

Your Voice Could Break the Loudest Silence

You're Such A Fat Kid

Image
“Don’t worry. My husband will be here soon, I promise.” I tell the photographer. He rolls his eyes for the fourth time and adjusts his camera.

Where the hell is Zack? He’s supposed to be here! He was the one that convinced me to even get this family picture! When he gets here he is so dead! I look like a whale and he expects me to take a goddamn family picture. The nerve!

“Mama. Where Dada?” Jacob asks ruffling up Monster’s fur. Yes, we brought the dogs. They’re family, too.

“I don’t know sweetie. But he’ll be here soon.” I tell him.

“I’m here. I’m here.” Zack says breathing heavily as he enters the room.

“Dada!” Jacob squeals, holding his arms out for Zack to pick him up.

Zack picks him up and kisses his forehead. “Hey Jacob. Hey Dani.” He kisses my cheek.

“Zack! Where the hell have you been? We’ve been waiting here for hours. Where the hell were you? And why do you smell flowery?” I whisper harshly to him.

“I got caught up with some things.”

“Okay. But that doesn’t answer why you smell like perfume.”

Before he could answer, the frustrated photographer speaks. “Now since you’re all here, we’ll take the pictures.”
-----------------------------------------------------------
“First, he shows up late to the picture. Then, he doesn’t give me a straight answer on where he’s been. And finally, I think he’s cheating on me.” I complain to CoCoa. She chokes on milkshake when she hears the last one.

“What do you mean you think he’s cheating? What happened? Is it Sydney? Cause if it is her, I’ll get my cousins to take care of her.” She says seriously.

“I don’t know if it’s Sydney. But when he came in late to the picture taking, he smelt like perfume.” I say collapsing onto the couch. Choco comes over and snuggles into my side. I frown and scratch behind his ears.

“Maybe he ran into some flowers when he was rushing to make it to the picture.” CoCoa says trying to lighten the mood.

“I don’t know. Do you think he’s cheating on me?” I ask scared of what she would say.

“If he is, he’s an idiot to. But I’ll ask Alex about it, okay?”

“Alright. Well, I’m hungry. Let’s go and get something to eat.”

“Now you’re talking. Let me get my purse.” She runs up the stairs in search for her purse.

Zack wouldn’t cheat on me, would he? But he loves me and Jacob.

“You don’t think he’s cheating on me, do you Choco?”

He looks up at me, tilts his head to the side, and perks his ears up.
----------------------------------------------------------------
“Do you think he’s cheating CoCoa?” I say as take another bite of my colossal burger. Mhmm. Pregnancy has it’s perks.

“Can we just drop that and enjoy the splurge of food bestowed on our table for us to gobble down and take pleasure in getting fat and, and sweets.” CoCoa says with a slight glisten in her eyes.

“You’re such a fat kid.” I tell her taking another bite of my burger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I haven't updated lately.
I'm getting surgery in two weeks. First I have to go through physical therapy to get full range of motion in my leg.

Ugh and I have to go to a wedding Saturday. I don't even know who is getting married. =[[

I'll be at Warped Tour this year, thankfully. But I'll probably be walking around with a crutch or maybe a brace.

I'm gonna get back to watching Princess Bride.

Peace & Love
Holly