Status: on hiatus, sorry =[

Your Voice Could Break the Loudest Silence

Letters and Sundaes

Image
“Alex, I have to ask you something?” CoCoa asks massaging Alex’s back.

“If it’s about sex, then yes. Let’s do it now.” Alex answers taking off his shirt and crawling on top of CoCoa.

“No, it’s not about that. We’ll maybe about that, but we’ll talk about that later. Has Zack seemed a little off to you?” CoCoa questions propping herself up on her elbows.

Alex pauses and pulls a thinking face. “He has been acting a little weird lately. Especially after he got some letter at the studio.”

“He got a letter? From who?” CoCoa asked.

“I don’t know, he wouldn’t answer us when we asked. Why?”

“Dani has been asking about him. He’s been a bit off lately. Dani thinks Zack might be cheating.”

“Zack cheat on Dani? I don’t think so. Dani and Jacob are his life. He would do anything for them.” Alex says.
------------------------------------------------------
“Are you guys ready for the infamous baby challenge?” I ask opening up two cartons of eggs. The unenthusiastic response told me no one was really paying attention.

“So I already paired everyone up last night. And your partner was picked completely at random, using the method of eeny-meeny-miny-mo.” I pull out the list of partners out of my bag and place it in front of me.

“Why can’t we just pick our own partners?” Scarlett asks fixing her hair.

“Because then it won’t be fair because some of you would want to pick the same person. And I’m the teacher so you’re just gonna have to deal with it.” I respond with a smile. She sighs.

“How long are we gonna have to take care of these eggs?” Alana asks.

“About two weeks. Now with the list: Jason and Carrie, Alana and Christian, Jessica and Bobby, Steven and Giana, Arielle and Joe, Pat and Leann, Alli and Brian, Wes and Maggie, Delilah and Eric, and last but not least Scarlett and Frank.”

“WHAT?! You’re putting me with Frank? But, but he’s a nerd!” Scarlett says utterly disgusted.

“You’re just gonna have to deal with it. This was completely random, I used eeny-meeny-miny-mo. And think of it this way, depending on the job he picks out of this jar, he could be a millionaire. And it’s just for two weeks.”

“Ugh. Fine.” Scarlett pouts and slouches in her seat.
-----------------------------------------------------
“CoCoa! I have double chocolate raspberry sundaes! ” I yell as I enter the house.

As soon as the words leave my lips, CoCoa sprints down the stairs, almost tumbling down the last few. She stumbles to get up and flies toward me, grabbing the sundaes and rushing to the kitchen.

“I hate you, Dani.” Alex says coming out of the master bedroom.

“What’d I do?” I ask confused.

“Me and Cocoa were about to have sex but noooo, you had to come with her favorite sundae.” He answers crossing her arms.

“Well sorry. Like I’m supposed to know when you plan on fucking my best friend.” I roll my eyes. “How about next time she wants ice cream, buy the sundaes and just make her eat it off you. Just don’t do it while I’m here, oh an tell me before hand, I don’t wanna walk in on you guys licking ice cream off each other.”

“I’ll call everyone before and make sure no one comes over.”

“Good idea. No one wants to see your white ass anyway.” I say walking in to the kitchen.

“My ass is beautiful thank you very much!” Alex screams from the stairs.

“I don’t want to know what you guys were talking about.” Cocoa says eating more ice cream.

“You have some raspberry sauce on your chin.” I tell her. She looks down and licks it off.

“So any news from Alex about Zack?”

“Alex says ‘Dani and Jacob are his life. He would do anything for them.’ So Alex says no.”

“Well that’s a relief to hear, but he’s still acting weird.” I respond.

“It’s probably from the letter he got.” CoCoa says as if it’s the most obvious thing.

I furrow my eyebrows. “What letter?”

“Hmm?”

“What letter, CoCoa?” I ask again.

“Alex said he got this letter at the studio, and he started acting weird after he got it.”

“Do you know who it’s from?”

“Honestly, I have no idea.” She answers shrugging her shoulders and eating more ice cream.

“Thanks CoCoa. I’ll come over tomorrow again. Bye.” I grab my sundae and run out to my car.

If I was a letter, where would Zack put me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been really busy with getting my leg better.
Personally, I think this chapter sucks. =[[
Comment with ideas and opinions.
All will be loved.

Peace. Love. Happiness.
- Holly