Two Hearts, One Love

Two Hearts, One Love

"Get out of my house Cheyenne!"
"Okay mom and don't worry I'll only be back to get my stuff!"

Time out. First order of business, I'm Cheyenne Moore. I lived with my mom and step dad until 5 minutes ago. My mom and I never got along and I got got fed up. I'm 16 and a licensed driver. Time in. I grabbed my key and purse and walked out the door. Everything else was already in my car. I took off toward Columbus. I already had a plane ticket. I got to Barnesville when I realized I needed someone to pick up my bikes.

"Shit"
I grabbed my cell and dialed Michael's number.
"Yo."
"Hey it's Chey. Can you pick up my bikes and keep them for a while?" I'm going out of town for a couple of weeks."
"Yeah sure. Can we ride them?"
"Yeah, but if you mess anything up you;re paying for it."
"Alright."
"Thanks. I've gotta go. Later."
"No problem. Later."

I sighed in relief then shuddered. I couldn't even imagine what my mom would do to them. She hates the fact that I ride motocross. I'm not pro or anything, but people say I'm pretty damn good. Michael is one of the guys I race with. No, I don't race with the girls. I race with the guys cause they're a hell of a lot more challenging than the girls. I stopped to eat along the way. I only had an hour left to drive to the airport. The rest of the way consisted of me flipping off assholes who can't drive. I finally got to the airport and parked my car in long term parking. Some guy came to help me with my bags and I felt bad when he grabbed my bag with my gear in it.

"Here I got that one." He looked relieved.
"What's in there anyway?" He asked.
"My motocross gear."
"Oh."
We walked the rest of the way in silence. They checked my stuff while I handed the lady my ticket.
"Flying alone?"
I nodded.
"How old are you?"
"16, here's my license."
I noticed a little boy standing beside me.
"Um, hi?"
"You're Cheyenne Moore." He said excitedly.
"Yeah I am. Are you a fan?"
"Yes, can you sign this?"
"Sure sweetie."
He handed me a tshirt. I quickly signed it.
"Thanks. You're almost as fast as Ryan Villopoto."
I smiled and watched as ran back over to his parents. Ryan Villopoto, well he's the reason why I started racing.
"Hello?" The lady asked.
"Huh, sorry."
"It's fine, you're flight to Indianapolis leaves in an hour and a half."
"Thanks."

Why am I going to Indy you ask? There's a supercross race there that's way. I figure it's time to try my luck with the pros and their factory teams. I found my gate and grabbed some Starbucks. I sat down by the window and got out my iPod. About 10 minutes later my call rang.

"Hello?"
"Hey it's Austin."
I smiled. Austin is actually Austin Stroupe. I met him at one of my amateur races in North Carolina.
"Hey, what's up?"
"Nothing, just got to the hotel."
"Sound likes fun."
"Yeah. So when does your plane leave?"
"In about an hour."
"Okay, I'll meet you at the airport then."
"Alright, bye."
"Later."

The hour passed by uneventfully and I was finally on my way to Indy. On the plane, I got stuck next to a little kid. And she was annoying as hell. I grabbed my iPod and turned it on as loud as it would go so I wouldn't have to hear her. Soon after I fell asleep.
"Miss, we are landing in 15 minutes. I need you to turn that off."
"Ok."
I turned it off and pressed my forehead against the window. I swear I was the first person off that plane. I pretty much ran to baggage claim. I grabbed my three bags and walked outside. I found Austin in less then 5 minutes.
"Austin!"
"Cheyenne, hey."
He took one of my bags and led me to a car.
"Mitch wants to meet you when we get to the hotel."
"Awesome."