Untitled Bam Margera

Blood!

Within a couple of days I had written a couple of new songs and had gotten to work on putting two of them to music. I didn't know what the band had done or what they had gotten accomplished in the year that I was gone. For the past two days I had locked myself in either my room or the studio. I had been working on the drums for the first song when Bam came in and knocked on the door.

"Hey Niles come up to the kitchen!" he yelled from the other side of the door.

I stopped what I was doing and grabbed a bottle of water before heading up to the kitchen.

"What do ya want Bam?" I asked him.

"Well I want a new set of four wheelers, a desert in my backyard but it’s not what I want. It’s they want that you should be wanting to know," he said as he pointed to where a group of people were standing.

It took me a minute to recognize them but I did.

"Zoe, Bella, A.j., Sam! Your here!" I squealed.

"Wait Zoe why are you here?" Sam asked obviously confused.

"You just asked me why I'm at my house, wait didn't Pete tell you did he?" I asked them.

"Wait I'm confuzzeled. You live here?" Zoe (Ziggle) said while having the most hilarious look on her face.

"Yeah, Bam's actually my dad," I said slowly afraid of what they would say.

"Then why isn't your last name Margera?" Sam being the smart one asked.

"My name is Naomi Margera," I said.

"So you lied to us?" Bella finally got what was going on.

"Look I couldn't live here any more and I needed money. When I found you guys I was just looking for a job. I lied too you and used the band to get away from Bam," I said finally gathering up the courage to tell them the truth.
♠ ♠ ♠
ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!!!
thankx to
VenganceXChickX
mikeysrevenge
Evie
for commenting!!!!

the reason i hvnt been updating is because theres been almost NO COMMENTING
no commenting=no writing

ALL I NEED R 5 FLIPPING COMMENTS FOR AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!
give me like 10 seconds of ur time peeps!!!
-sahara

PS her band is on pete wentzs label