Untitled Bam Margera

Early Sunsets Over Monroeville

The boys and I waited for about half an hour before Novaks plane finally came in. The boys ran over to the big glass windows that overlooked the landing. The passengers started unloding off the plane. I grabbed the boys and went over to the gate. People started flooding through. After most of the people got off, Novak finally was seen.

I bent down to the boys and said, "The guy with the bright orange backpack is your uncle Novak. Once he comes more this way go and give him giant hugs."

"We know what he looks like, we've seen pictures of him before," Narwhal said.

I stood up and waved to Novak. He started walking our way. I gave the boys a little nudge and then they were off running towards Novak. They attacked him with hugs almost knocking them over.

"And who are these little guys? And where is Bam and the crew?" He asked while chuckling.

"Bam didnt tell you? Well he sent me to pick you up. These are my boys. Narwhal and Phoenix you should introduce yourselves," I said to Novak.

"I'm Pheonix!" Pheonix said with a giant smile on his face.

"And I'm Narwhal!" Narwhal said with the same exact look on his face as his brother.

"Nice to meet you boys," Novak said after he got on his knee so he was down at their level, "How old are you guys?"

"We are-" Pheonix started to say.

"-five years old." Narwhal said finishing his brothers sentence.

"Cool," Novak said noticing that the math didnt add up.

"Well let's go get uncle Novaks bags," I said ushering the boys along.

The boys ran a bit ahead of us giving Novak and I a chance to talk.

"If they are 5 then you would have had them when you came to castle Bam," Novak said once he was sure that the boys werent going to be able to hear our conversation.

"They stayed with my uncle when I was gone. I decided to bring them back. I wanted a better place for them to grow up," I said.

"What do you mean a better place to grow up?" He asked.

"My father was the king of a drug empire. When they were younger all they knew was how to be the perfect drug dealers and soldiers. I didn't want them to be around that anymore," I said hoping he would understand.

"You should never have let them even seen that stuff!" Novak said in outrage.
♠ ♠ ♠
So finally an update for all my faithful reader!
i know ive been lacking on my writing but times are hard so get ovr it
so how hve i been... hmmm...
well ive started drinking alot again
ive been clean for over a month
ive got a great boyfriend who i love
parents are at it even more these days
"mother dearest" says shes had it with me
according to her im a fuck up and a braty bitchy slut
its highly amusing
and she wonders why im so fucked up

-Sahara
PS Mr Comment Monster says hi!!!