Untitled Bam Margera

Sharpest Lives

All of the teens were screaming at the top of their lungs. I already had the worst hangover and needed some heroin but this just made it about 10 times worse. Billy Talent had just finished up and My Chemical Romance were about to go on. I was trying to figure out how to get back stage when I saw one of the security people. I went over to him.

“Excuse me, but how do you get backstage?” I asked him.

“Follow me,” he said and started walking off toward where I just came from.

After walking for what seemed like forever, he finally stopped.

“Show your backstage pass to that guy there,” he said and walked off.

I went up to the buff security guard and showed him three back stage passes. Nobody seemed to have seen that I had two little kids with me. Once we went back stage, I tried to find a place to sit down. Before I knew it the concert was over.

“Damn that crowd was pumped up,” I heard Bob Bryar comment.

I saw My Chemical Romance and walked over to them.

“You guys might not remember me but I'm Naomi Margera, Bam’s kid,” I said to them.

“Yeah I remember your sweet sixteen. That was an awesome party,” Gerard said.

“I need you to get these two boys to Bam. Can you at least do that?” I asked.

“Can’t you just take them to him?” Ray asked.

“He’s mad at me. Please, they wont be any trouble at all. I just have something I have to do first and then I will go back to Bam,” I said knowing that Gerard would never say no.

“Fine, but you better go back to Bam soon,” Gerard said.

“Their names are Narwhal and Phoenix,” I said before turning to my boys, “I need you guys to be good. Tell your grandpa Bam that I miss him. I need you to tell your uncle Ryan Dunn that I will come back a day before our deal.”

They nodded their heads. They didn’t want me to leave them but I had no other choice. I had business to attend to and they couldn’t be around. People would start using them against me. I couldn’t endanger them anymore than I already had.

“Thank you,” I told the guys from My Chemical Romance and walked off.

I started running. I couldn’t stop the tears from coming. I meant what I said when I told Dunn a year. I always keep promises to family.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment!!!!!
-sahara